1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

NBA Game Time Ap

Discussion in 'Around The NBA' started by Mott the Hoople, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Mott the Hoople

Mott the Hoople Towel Waver

Maybe I'm just late to the party, but those of you with smartphones will love the NBA Game Time ap. (Available for i-phone and Android, and FREE). I just installed it and I think it's great. I've used the MLB and NFL ap, and this is as good, or better.

All the stats and scores you would expect, along with rosters, news, and videos. You can sign up for tv games, but NBA radio is free.

I just learned from it that T. Thompson is the NBA leader in blocked shots by a true F, (not a F-C). :thumbup:

2. Czvosec

Czvosec All-Star

I downloaded it, but every time I try to use it, it just stays on the welcome screen.... any idea why?

3. Mott the Hoople

Mott the Hoople Towel Waver

When I downloaded it, the screen gave me the option of buying NBA TV, or Continue. I just hit continue, and it opened up.