• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA League Pass Raffle

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A generous member has given us a full subscription to NBA League Pass (value $199.00) to raffle off. Last year we raffled this same prize off and I believe @Simon was the winner.

As always all proceeds go towards paying bills and for upgrades. This years trade deadline should be a fun one and I'm sure we'll need to pay for additional resources to keep us up and running smoothly.

You can buy 1 entry into the raffle for $10.00 or 3 entries for $20.00. If you purchase 1 entry into the raffle you get 1 month of *ad free viewing included (3 entries - 3 months).

You can purchase entries by clicking on THIS LINK and picking the raffle option you want. This is an automated system so for the first time you don't have to PM me and hope like hell I've seen it.

A winner will be chosen on October 6th. Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

*Ads only disabled using the "Red" version of RCF.

Yup, I won it last year @Ben.

Totally worth it for anyone who's thinking about donating. I literally spent my winter break after classes watching league pass last year. Totally worth it.

Nice, I was considering purchasing the NBALP vs ballstream this year... I'll let this raffle be my guide.

very generous, I am not going to enter because I can't run the risk of not winning (since I buy LP yearly) but good luck to those that enter!

Will there be a LP International subscription for non US users?

I don't think so... but I'll ask him.
Damn, didn't even think about that since I'm in Canada. Anyways, I bought 3 to chip in; least I can do for the best Cleveland Sports Forum, bar none.

Bumping this up...

Need about 4 or 5 more people to buy raffle tickets. Step on up for a chance at a league pass subscription.

Just donated $10.00 @Ben Thanks! I plan on donating more in the near future just spent a bunch lately

One day left. If you want in now is the time.

donated 20. thanks for this change again ben!

No more raffle tickets will be sold. A winner will be picked tomorrow when I get home. Thanks everyone! You're entries went to purchasing the chat bar.

And the winner is @bob2the2nd. Please PM me your email address and I'll send you the login information for your full league pass subscription.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."