• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA, NBPA agree to HGH testing beginning in 2015-16

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

morgwon

Situational Stopper
Reaction score

Wonder how many players all of a sudden shrink.

Dwyane Wade must be thinking he might as well retire now.

ad291ae0-dd60-e211-9487-002655e6c126_original.jpg
40315070.jpg

Oh shit. 3rd time is a boot from the NBA forever? Wow...

Uhh, how long does it take for HGH to get out of your system?

Oh shit. 3rd time is a boot from the NBA forever? Wow...

Uhh, how long does it take for HGH to get out of your system?

If you are dumb enough to get caught 3x you deserve a ban. Also I wonder if it will be real testing or on a joke schedule everyone can see comming and pass

Yep...

Saw this coming a mile away when LeBron "decided" to lose all that muscle.

Now granted I don't know much about the subject but wouldn't HGH be a pretty inefficient method of doping for basketball? swolling up like that would have to take away some of the effective movement, right? If that's the case then you'd have to think that the only real offenders would be the bruisers and hitmen who basically just work as enforcers under the basket and, well, Bron.... who are the most obvious offenders in the league today anyway?

Would've been nice if this rule was in place against a certain team in the 2009 playoffs.

rashardlewis_orl2.jpg

Skinny LeBron for the win.

Yay the NBA will now be clean!!! as long as they don't ban imaginary mustache sharpening the Cavs should be good.

Yay the NBA will now be clean!!! as long as they don't ban imaginary mustache sharpening the Cavs should be good.

Glad they finally did it, but Lebron's championship window might have just gotten a couple years shorter.

Now granted I don't know much about the subject but wouldn't HGH be a pretty inefficient method of doping for basketball?

Nope. HGH is perfect.

HGH makes you feel amazing if you can sustain the expense. When I used it (I've been very open about my steroid use, and yes, I was a competitive athlete so yes, I cheated) I felt remarkable but I was a student with next to no income.

It was never financially sustainable for me until my present age, and I've even considered picking it back up.

Now I can see other steroids like Tren, etc, having a negative impact on performance for basketball; but not HGH. HGH would make it so you could practice harder, recover from workout and play faster, and really grow both in terms of size, muscle, flexibility and dexterity.

Nope. HGH is perfect.

HGH makes you feel amazing if you can sustain the expense. When I used it (I've been very open about my steroid use, and yes, I was a competitive athlete so yes, I cheated) I felt remarkable but I was a student with next to no income.

It was never financially sustainable for me until my present age, and I've even considered picking it back up.

Now I can see other steroids like Tren, etc, having a negative impact on performance for basketball; but not HGH. HGH would make it so you could practice harder, recover from workout and play faster, and really grow both in terms of size, muscle, flexibility and dexterity.

based on what you're saying wouldn't Westbrook be considered a prime suspect for using then? especially when you consider how quickly and effortlessly he returned from some pretty damn serious injuries earlier in his career?

Nope. HGH is perfect.

18j58kxy3c56djpg.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."