• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA trade rumors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Walter White

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It is getting about that time. Trade deadline is approaching. I thought I would make a thread for all the soon upcoming rumors. I just saw an interesting one to kick it off.

View: https://twitter.com/NotoriousOHM/status/552312545793826817

I'm surprised Nets didn't take that deal. Clear some cap and add Perry Jones. I doubt many teams are offering up good deals for Lopez considering his contract and injury history. My random guess is that Nets want Reggie Jackson back.

Okc get lopez and you can just give them the trophy now.

It is getting about that time. Trade deadline is approaching. I thought I would make a thread for all the soon upcoming rumors. I just saw an interesting one to kick it off.

View: https://twitter.com/NotoriousOHM/status/552312545793826817

I'm surprised Nets didn't take that deal. Clear some cap and add Perry Jones. I doubt many teams are offering up good deals for Lopez considering his contract and injury history. My random guess is that Nets want Reggie Jackson back.
the more likely reason is their owner is cheap as hell (although, in this case i can't really fault him for saying no).

OKC is in a great position to make a splash with Perkins and one of Jackson/Lamb/Jones. Lopez would be an interesting addition.

Yeah my friend just posted that in our groupchat.

That'd be a good move but I don't think either target is very realistic. What does Memphis have to offer?

Yeah my friend just posted that in our groupchat.

That'd be a good move but I don't think either target is very realistic. What does Memphis have to offer?

Not saying this the trade, but the Grizzlies could send out Prince and Koufos for Deng and that works out even.

Phoenix got Brandan Wright for a fake 1st round pick (Minnesota's top-12 protected this year and next, turns into second rounder if not conveyed this year or next... which it won't). The Cavs traded 2 very real picks for Mozgov...

Phoenix got Brandan Wright for a fake 1st round pick (Minnesota's top-12 protected this year and next, turns into second rounder if not conveyed this year or next... which it won't). The Cavs traded 2 very real picks for Mozgov...

Oh.... Hell no!

Now we can talk about how "great" these trades were, and about overpaying.

Jesus.......

Oh.... Hell no!

Now we can talk about how "great" these trades were, and about overpaying.

Jesus.......
Not saying we didn't overpay, but it's apples to oranges. Or at least it's two totally different species of apples.

Brandan Wright is 6'9" 209, and is largely a backup PF/C.

Mozgov is 7'1", 250, and is a starting caliber true C.

So one is not the other.

Holy shit, Danny Ainge is putting in work.

The Celtics are kicking the shit out of their rebuild. They just need to hit luck once in the lottery and they'll be good.

Not saying we didn't overpay, but it's apples to oranges. Or at least it's two totally different species of apples.

Brandan Wright is 6'9" 209, and is largely a backup PF/C.

Mozgov is 7'1", 250, and is a starting caliber true C.

So one is not the other.

One is also a free agent after this year, while the other is not.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."