• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Neither Word nor Adobe Reader will print

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Oi

Ahhhh chachachacha
Reaction score
They won't print on my printer, but they wont print on pdf995 either. What could be wrong with both programs that they won't print?

Reader just shows the bar in the middle of the screen that says "Printing: _______: 0%", stays at 0% and it won't close when I hit cancel. I have to close it from the TaskBar.

Word just crashes.

What the fuck is going on?

Does any other program print? Notepad? Internet Explorer (I am assuming you're using IE).

Probably an issue with the print spooler being stupid. Been a persistent issue with Windows going back to Vista.

They won't print on my printer, but they wont print on pdf995 either. What could be wrong with both programs that they won't print?

Reader just shows the bar in the middle of the screen that says "Printing: _______: 0%", stays at 0% and it won't close when I hit cancel. I have to close it from the TaskBar.

Word just crashes.

Hit the fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads.

Or go buy a new one Jewbag...printers are like $100, you cheap prick.

Those programs both have a no printing nudes of Hillary Clinton policy?

Word just crashes.

Did you make sure the printer is plugged in?

@Damage

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."