• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ohio State 2013 Season thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Squared

Don't just stare at it..
Reaction score
Only 3 months left until opening kickoff against Buffalo. I figured I would throw this thread together and we could use it to discuss games and other things related to OSU football during this season.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OzgDKm4ob2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very surprised to see that Shazier ran a 4.35. I knew he was fast but I didn't know he was that fast.

ble4nuocuaev9r6.0_standard_500.0.jpeg

25 game win streak, hopefully 26.

I'm really excited to see what Noah Spence and Adolphus Washington do this season. In theory, that's quite a tandem at end.

I'm really excited to see what Noah Spence and Adolphus Washington do this season. In theory, that's quite a tandem at end.

Yeah, heard they looked awesome in the Spring Game.

I'm excited about them, the RB situation (Hyde, Rod Smith, Dunne, as well as Elliott and Jalin Marshall). And of course, Braxton's development.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Washington will play more inside, I believe.

Washington will play more inside, I believe.

Passin downs, perhaps. When they're in four man nickel fronts.

He and Spence are the regular guys on the outside though.

Schutt, Bennett and Hale will mainly be on the inside along with the new guys.

Passin downs, perhaps. When they're in four man nickel fronts.

He and Spence are the regular guys on the outside though.

Schutt, Bennett and Hale will mainly be on the inside along with the new guys.

Who's that - Bosa?

Who's that - Bosa?

Michael Hill and Donovan Munger, Bosa is more likely to start out with Washington as an inside/outside swing guy in the Cam Heyward mold.

Damon Webb, Dylan Thompson and Kyle Berger were all invited to The Opening, a Nike combine in Oregon for top 2013 prospects, today after a Regional Combine at Ohio State. Webb was the Defensive Back MVP and Berger was the the Linebacker MVP of the combine.

After some bullshit reporting by Bucknuts yesterday which undercut DE Jalyn Holmes chance to publicly commit, Holmes today committed to the Ohio State University.

Was the number one defensive player on the staff's board, a freakish athlete off the edge. The heir apparent to Noah Spence when the time comes and an immediate asset the moment he steps on campus.

Possible five-star player once the new rankings are released.

[video=youtube;ZmCrhP7dgMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCrhP7dgMc[/video]

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."