1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.

Ohio State VS Michigan State (10/1/11)

Discussion in 'OSU Football' started by Apathy, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Apathy

Apathy shalom

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  2. Chardon

Chardon Hall of Farmer

Luke Fickell is garbage.

3&45? Better run up the middle.

Do people really thing BM is better than TP?

3. Apathy

Apathy shalom

We'll never know till our coaches stick a tampon in the endless abyss' that is their vagini and throw the fucking ball. Do they really think qb draws will win the game? Fucking morons.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  4. elcheato

elcheato NBA Starter

Fickell doesn't call the plays, but the offensive coordinator is terrible.

5. Apathy

Apathy shalom

Things that could play adequate defense against our offense:

Retarded puppies
    A lamp shade
    A team of michael J fox clones
    The '08 Lions

• Like Like x 1
  6. elcheato

elcheato NBA Starter

They really need to stop with the I-Formation..

• Like Like x 1
  7. DougHeil

DougHeil The LeFraud Interaction

Miller has stated he wants to do more with the offense. Coaches won't allow it. This is what you get. I guess we live with the loses until or unless Fickell is gone.

Why the fuck don't they roll him out with the option to run or pass? Why not option out of the shotgun as well? There are MANY ways to utilize the kid but we don't and won't use them. Amazing. I'm also not sure what good putting Miller under center does when we know he's going to drop back and pass. It only serves to put him at a disadvantage.

This game isn't on Miller as the coaching doesn't know how to use what they have.

8. AZ_

AZ_ Hall-of-Famer

You can't make a senior out of a freshman....Hopefully you're not expecting this kid to be Terrelle Pryor the day he steps on campus.

If you think putting him in the shotgun and trying to open up an offense he doesn't have a handle on is the answer....well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

This offense is going to struggle this season, and while Miller will be fine playing out of the shotgun and running this offense in the future....expecting that to come at 18 years old is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Which is why I told Doug he was insane for thinking this kid was going to come in and hold on to Pryor's job....

You've really got to be objective. This offense is nothing but underclassmen.

9. Chardon

Chardon Hall of Farmer

Am i watching the Browns?

10. Apathy

Apathy shalom

We know. No one is expecting terrelle for the millionth fucking time. We just want them to try something different. We should win this game, youth or not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Apathy

Apathy shalom

Wow. Let them go into half on a sack. Go fuck yourself Luke.

12. natedagg

natedagg Wealth Management

This is horrible. I can't believe I am watching this shit. Who is thr guard that keeps getting smoked?!? There is nothing about him that jives with the word guard. Awful.

13. redscoon

redscoon NBA Starter

I'll take a shitty year as long as all these terrible coaches that have been riding Tress' coattails for years are finally canned.

• Like Like x 2
  14. AZ_

AZ_ Hall-of-Famer

I don't think some do...clearly.

Terre....err....Braxton isn't even looking down the field, he doesn't know the reads and he doesn't have a full grasp of this offense yet.

Surpremely talented, but would have been infinitely better served by a red-shirt this season.

15. DougHeil

DougHeil The LeFraud Interaction

You are a fucking moron. Yeah, you are. Why? Because you do NOT shut the fuck up when someone tells you to shut the fuck up. MORON.

Shut up. Zip it. Fuck off.

Is that clear?

No one asked your sorry ass for your fucking two cents. I did not. I don't want it. I don't need it. Fuck off. I'm damn tired of you taking my posts and twisting them to suit your sorry ass agenda in here. Fuck off. Now.

Stop dissing the kid as well. This isn't about him. This is about the sorry ass coaching on the OSU sidelines AND in the booth. Just fuck off.

16. AZ_

AZ_ Hall-of-Famer

I won't take this kind of harrassment.

And the only moron in here would rather have this kid then the last guy....

Stop being such a queen.

17. David.

David. .

i really, really cannot understand how the biggest football/party school in the midwest whose extracirricular benefits are promoted all over tv cant land a decent quarterback. Fuckign Colorado had a better qb and theyve won 5 games a year for 6 decades straight.

edit: lol like clockwork, doug and boobz. doug, how do you not see it coming? its like your surprised its happening again every time. You guys are adorable, sooo Tom and Jerry

18. AZ_

AZ_ Hall-of-Famer

They did, he left school after being suspended...perhaps you missed it.

You realize this new dude is 18 years old right? He wouldn't/shouldn't have been playing this season.

19. David.

David. .

TP wasn't great either. And we should be able to pull more than 1 decent quartback every 4 years. Im not talking about the progression of a rookie who wont amount to anything, we shouldnt have to scrounge this hard for a scrub and try to develop him.. its absolutely insane that we cant get a top prospect and instead settle for a flop project

20. Pyro

Pyro Banned

I'm beginning to think this whole b00bie/Doug thing is a fake. Nobody has been banned yet.