1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.

OT: Skins Taylor

Discussion in 'Browns Talk' started by cdt, Jan 27, 2006.

1. cdt

cdt Oh My God! Staff Member

Redskins safety faces up to 46 years in jail
    Associated Press

MIAMI -- Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor faces up to 46 years in prison after two additional assault charges were filed against him Friday.

Sean Taylor
    Taylor

Michael Grieco, an assistant state attorney, said the charges reflect Taylor's alleged threatening of three people with a gun in an armed confrontation over an all-terrain vehicle on June 1.

Taylor, 22, now faces three counts of aggravated assault, each of which carries a minimum sentence of three years and a maximum of 15 years in prison. He also faces one misdemeanor battery charge that carries a potential one-year prison term.

Trial is scheduled to begin March 20 for Taylor, a former University of Miami star who signed a seven-year, $18-million contract after being drafted by the Redskins in 2004. He has six interceptions and 120 tackles in his two seasons.

Taylor's attorney, Edward Carhart, said the additional charges surprised him.

"The state has had this case since June and now they're filing these added charges? It's bizarre," Carhart said.

Taylor has pleaded not guilty and remains free on $16,500 bond.

The Redskins lost to the Seattle Seahawks two weeks ago in the NFC playoffs. In a playoff victory against Tampa Bay, Taylor was ejected after spitting in the face of Buccaneers running back Michael Pittman. Earlier in that game, he ran a fumble back for a touchdown.

Wow 46 years...doubt he gets more then probation and some fines or community service though he is an athlete but damn!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2308407

2. Mac

Mac Slow Motion See Me Let Go

What's in your alley way? Recyclin bins or bulletc
    Cassidy murdered someone and got 11 months....dont look for Taylor to be serving a lot of time.

3. hughes1988

hughes1988 Banned

lol

4. cdt

cdt Oh My God! Staff Member

Duh...he's a hustla he's a he's a hustla homie..

5. RuanuLaw

RuanuLaw The Dark Knight

He's a hustla homie and we are just customer cromies!

Taylor was protecting his property. Plus, he is rich! We all know rich people don't go to jail.