• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Partial Season Tickets

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VitiminJ

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I didn;t want to put this in the main Cavs forum, hopefully someone can help me here first. I put down a deposit on a partial plan last Saturday. My plan is buy the 21 game package. The ticket agent I spoke with really didn't have too many details. Although she did she that it will be the same as last year, but I didn't get tickets last year. For the people that have had the partial plans before can you help me with a few questions.

1) Does a partial plan include the home opener?
2) Do they offer two different 21 game packages, one with the opener and one without?
3) I assume they call you back sometime after the schedule is made.

Any inside info would be better than what I got when I called.

Thanks

Edit: I answered one of the questions. cavs.com has been updated and it says there will be a select-a-seat sometime this summer.

I was lucky enough to lock in the half season package the day before Lebron signed.

If you put a deposit down but weren't given seats yet, you won't be able to get a 22 game package. Those are not "Partial Plans". The 22 game plans are now considered Wine & Gold United packages and are essentially considered a full season ticket package that you split with somebody you never meet. Those were all sold out within 6 hours of Lebron's announcement.

If you put a deposit down on partials, you likely will get the 11 game package. They will do a select-a-seat even in a month or so where it will be first come first serve for available seats.

At least that's how it was explained to me by my rep.

I also have a 22-game plan and have had it for some time. Talked to my ticket rep today and he said they should announce the details for all the plans about a week after the schedule is announced.

WGU is the way to go... partial plans will likely not get the same preferential treatment and it will be much more difficult to get tix to the opener in one of those plans.

I also have a 22-game plan and have had it for some time. Talked to my ticket rep today and he said they should announce the details for all the plans about a week after the schedule is announced.

WGU is the way to go... partial plans will likely not get the same preferential treatment and it will be much more difficult to get tix to the opener in one of those plans.

Yeah, that's what sold me on the half season plan. I called just looking to get an 11-gamer like I used to. The W&GU benefits of the half season package was pretty significant so I bumped up to that one, and it's now an awesome investment too.

Well that stinks. I was really hoping for 21 games. Well I guess I'll just spend more to get better seats for 11 games. I swear last week it said partial plans are 11 or 21. Maybe that was before Friday. Serves me right for not getting them sooner.

Well that stinks. I was really hoping for 21 games. Well I guess I'll just spend more to get better seats for 11 games. I swear last week it said partial plans are 11 or 21. Maybe that was before Friday. Serves me right for not getting them sooner.

Partial Plans have always been 11 or 21... the fact they changed it and didn't mention it really pisses me off. I put down my 100 bucks and everything thinking 21 was still considered a partial plan...

Partial Plans have always been 11 or 21... the fact they changed it and didn't mention it really pisses me off. I put down my 100 bucks and everything thinking 21 was still considered a partial plan...

Yeah, you can't even buy a 22 game plan (it's 22 now) without calling them. They wanna upsell you. Which I have no problem with cause I got upsold and couldn't be happier about it. :chuckles: I called for the 11-game plan and once I heard the new deal with the 22 gamer, I was in.

FWIW, he said that the 22 game plans haven't been considered "partial" for a few years now. They either changed it last year or year before.

Yeah, you can't even buy a 22 game plan (it's 22 now) without calling them. They wanna upsell you. Which I have no problem with cause I got upsold and couldn't be happier about it. :chuckles: I called for the 11-game plan and once I heard the new deal with the 22 gamer, I was in.

FWIW, he said that the 22 game plans haven't been considered "partial" for a few years now. They either changed it last year or year before.

When did you call them about the 22 game plan? was it recently, or are those all sold out?

When did you call them about the 22 game plan? was it recently, or are those all sold out?

Day before Bron's announcement. They only had 2 packages left in those sections then for the 22 gamers.

lol why would people camp out... wouldn't they put them Online the same time? I really don't care if I get home opener to be honest -- I just want 11 games this season in the lower bowl. My best bet is just getting single game tickets online.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."