• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Patty Mills

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

benfti

Towel Waver
Reaction score
If Aldridge goes to the Spurs like most are suggesting Mills is likely to be collateral damage to shedding of salary, could probably be available for futures, I really like the idea of adding him, is a massive big game shooter, championship pedigree, and he and Delly in the second unit back court would be ace. They already know how to play together.

3.5 mill is what he is on for next season.

Thoughts?

If Aldridge goes to the Spurs like most are suggesting Mills is likely to be collateral damage to shedding of salary, could probably be available for futures, I really like the idea of adding him, is a massive big game shooter, championship pedigree, and he and Delly in the second unit from court would be ace. They already know how to play together.

3.5 mill is what he is on for next season.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? How about this one... maybe this would've been better placed in one of the other off-season speculation threads?

:dunno:

Thoughts? How about this one... maybe this would've been better placed in one of the other off-season speculation threads?

:dunno:

Why? It's common knowledge the Spurs are going to shop he and Splitter to make space for LMA. Nothing speculative about it, he is available

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."