• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Photoshop/logo help

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Man Called X

Resident asshole
Reaction score
So, starting my own business and need to create a logo to use on the fb page/website/business cards etc.

I can't draw worth a shit, and not worth a damn at photoshop either. So basically, I guess I'm probably looking for some ideas for stock logos I could adapt or whatever.

Gotta do this all on the up and up. So no IP theft or anything.

It's a pet waste removal service if you're curious. Yeah that's right, I'm gonna clean up dog shit and make bank. It's retarded how simple this is going to be.

So give me some ideas, stock logo websites, whatever.

So, starting my own business and need to create a logo to use on the fb page/website/business cards etc.

I can't draw worth a shit, and not worth a damn at photoshop either. So basically, I guess I'm probably looking for some ideas for stock logos I could adapt or whatever.

Gotta do this all on the up and up. So no IP theft or anything.

It's a pet waste removal service if you're curious. Yeah that's right, I'm gonna clean up dog shit and make bank. It's retarded how simple this is going to be.

So give me some ideas, stock logo websites, whatever.

I use Fiverr often.. I normally contract out 10 jobs (no extras) for $50, and then I'll usually ask for a second draft (they'll do it 95% of the time). This way you can generally get around 20-25 decent logos, but don't expect much.

There's also 99 Designs, a company that I have a business relationship with (not as a designer, they are a client of mine and we work on some of their backend stuff). But their prices are outrageous, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, personally.

Best of luck with your business.

Thanks gour. I've got a lot to learn about getting everything set up as an LLC or incorporated or whatever. But yeah, fuck making other people money.

Dirty job, I'm not afraid to get dirty.

How does that work? Are you walking the animals? Or just coming through once a week or whatever and cleaning the yard?

How does that work? Are you walking the animals? Or just coming through once a week or whatever and cleaning the yard?
Just coming through 1-3 times a week to clean the yard. Already talking to a couple of the larger landscaping companies about doing it for them before they go in and mow.

Within an hour of posting it on FB, I've already had 12 people sign up for once a week service. Initial cleanings for all at $40 a piece. Anywhere from $10-40 a week depending on size and number of dogs.

Retarded easy.

I feel like DaveK in this thread.

Feel slimy. Don't think a shower will make me feel better.

Whatever, bank.

IF you haven't had your bankruptcy settled, don't think about an LLC because it'll be dissolved when you file bankruptcy. There's also a 15.3% self-employment tax with an LLC (I believe Ohio is one of the states that have that tax).

Use the Brown's logo.

Good luck - interesting idea.

Keep the poo and use/sell it as fertilizer.

I want 20% for the idea.

Use the Brown's logo.

Good luck - interesting idea.

Keep the poo and use/sell it as fertilizer.

I want 20% for the idea.

Have a shovel in your logo somewhere, and put the Browns logo, Jimmy Haslem, and Lombardi in the shovel.

That way people will know how serious you are about cleaning out the shit.

Fiverr is a great resource.

Feel free to use this. I renounce all rights to it.

qx1b21.jpg

IF you haven't had your bankruptcy settled, don't think about an LLC because it'll be dissolved when you file bankruptcy. There's also a 15.3% self-employment tax with an LLC (I believe Ohio is one of the states that have that tax).

I haven't done the bankruptcy yet because I figured it would cause some issues with my business.

But for anyone that saw this thread and has doubted. The business FB page hasn't even been live for 24 hours. Within that 24 hours, I've received 15 once a week services, 4 twice weekly, and 8 three times a week. All of these have a $40 initial cleanup charge.

Most yards take about 10-15 minutes to clean up. And I'll make anywhere from $15-40 per yard per week. So within a day of starting and I'm not even close to being open yet, I'd like to think I'm doing okay.

A grand in initial cleanups and about $550 a week so far in regular customers. And that's just from people I know on FB. Have a small sponsorship for a car at the local racetrack to help get the company's name out there. Haven't even got business cards yet. Have a deal with the local pet store for them to offer my services to all new dog owners. Humane society as well. And I still haven't even begun to start talking with a few of the larger local landscaping companies to contract myself out to clean before they mow. City is building a dog park next year, already plan on contracting to the city to clean it up once a day.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."