• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Preseason Game 7 10/19 Cavs vs Mavericks 7PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helium filament

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
cavs%20logo2.jpg
Dallas_Mavericks_2001.png

Final preseason game, back at the Q. Not sure if Lebron will play. Kevin is expected to play again, likely very short minutes like last night.

Anyone one want tickets to the game, I have 2 seats I can give away free.

Man I so hope we win this game. Just to start the season with a good taste.

No LBJ, Mo, Varejao, or Kaun tonight.
Last night for the non-roster PGs and Centers to make a name for themselves.

Really impressed with Richard Jefferson. He’s gonna be a a much better option to back up LBJ than anyone we had last year.

I love how much versatility Kevin Love gives us. He has quick hands and already effortlessly got himself a steal.

Agreed about Jefferson. I want to see him in the rotation. At least 12 minutes a game. If anyone minutes get cut it should be between Mo/Delly. 2nd unit should be mo/delly, Jr, Jeff,JJ,Andy

Agreed about Jefferson. I want to see him in the rotation. At least 12 minutes a game. If anyone minutes get cut it should be between Mo/Delly. 2nd unit should be mo/delly, Jr, Jeff,JJ,Andy
Mo is going to make some huge plays for us this year. Delly will almost certainly get less PT.

What happened to Kevin? I'm listening to music and not the broadcast

I love how much versatility Kevin Love gives us. He has quick hands and already effortlessly got himself a steal.

I love how versatile his hair is. I would clean up the beard though, maybe a fresh lineup. The free flowing hair and the hair band makes him look "distingué"

I hope so. Mo looks out of rhythm this preseason. Let's just say I'm glad Delly is back to back up Mo if he is struggling.

This fucking Christmas dude... Jesus.

Ugly quarter....Mavs 55% from field and Cavs 26%...and 23% from 3.

They have scouted that alley by Delly and he still tries it unnecessarily.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."