1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.

Quicken Loans arena Question

Discussion in 'Cavs Talk' started by Sullinger0, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Sullinger0

Sullinger0 Rookie

I have a question as far as seating goes in the arena. If i buy tickets for section 124 for example, which is lower level..would seats 1and2 be on the right side or left side of that section when facing the court?

2. caf

caf Banņed

The numbering order usually goes in a clockwise pattern around the arena. (i.e if you are standing on the court looking at your seats 1 starts on the left and counts up to the right.

Edit (not sure about quicken loans, but this is how pretty much every stadium/arena ive been to behaves).

3. Sullinger0

Sullinger0 Rookie

ohhh that makes sense..thanks i wasent sure but thats probably how it is at the Q then too

4. brooks

brooks In the Rotation

You'd want to enter section 123-124 rather than 124-125, and you'd have the first two seats on whichever row on your right.

5. Phills14

Phills14 Cleveland Cavaliers Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]

I know for a fact that section 126 in the lower bowl goes right to left. So for example if you wanted seats on the center court line in section 126 you would get seat 1. If you wanted to be in section 126 but on the aisle next to 127 and behind the Cavaliers bench you would have seat 18. I would assume the rest of the arena follows the same pattern.