• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kypus

Diggers
Reaction score
OK gents, league is set up and full up! Draft is the Sun night before the season starts per usual (unless there is massive agreement for another night, which has never happened) So clear your calendars and plan your pizza for that night. Also test your system beforehand, so you're not "that guy" who gets in after your top 3 picks have been autodrafted.

:dance: :dance: RCF Draft :dance: :dance:
:hsughr: :hsughr:Sunday Oct 26th 9:45 PM:hsughr: :hsughr:

Last edited:
RCF Draft
Sun Oct 26 9:45PM

Test your system, pre-rank your players, maybe do some mock drafts.

The biggest difference I found was they're introducing new mobile formats for both the Draft and Pre-ranking. I think they're annoying as hell, because you can only see half the # of players you could before. So, my opinion, you have the option of drafting with the old format- don't cripple yourself with the default mobile app unless you absolutely have to.

Good luck- Kypus

Last edited:
What, no trash talk this year?

Should I be telling you guys to bring your Tums to the draft too?! :chuckle:

Buildin' up to it. Gotta save all these fire insults up for some actual game action.

Side note, somebody made the suggestion earlier about determining the draft order a few days ahead of time. Would add some strategy to draft planning and such. Anyone up for a Lottery sometime this week? (I'm sending Jeff Cohen to attend for me).

I woke up this morning completely convinced the draft was last night and I forgot about it. Yes, trash talk is essential, just so that I don't forget when the draft takes place. If I miss X getting stoned in the fifth round and drafting injured guys for the next three rounds, I'll be pissed.

I woke up this morning completely convinced the draft was last night and I forgot about it. Yes, trash talk is essential, just so that I don't forget when the draft takes place. If I miss X getting stoned in the fifth round and drafting injured guys for the next three rounds, I'll be pissed.

I'm too poor to buy weed. It'll be a completely sober draft.

On that note, drafting Paul George first pick.

Not a fan of early draft lottery, TBH, the random is part of the fun IMO

Ain't broke, don't fix it~

I woke up this morning completely convinced the draft was last night and I forgot about it.

I think I sent out 2 reminders so far, I'll send prob 2 more- so, you guys have getting spammed to look forward to... :fight (9):

I think I sent out 2 reminders so far, I'll send prob 2 more- so, you guys have getting spammed to look forward to... :fight (9):
Shush now, Kyp. If everyone forgets than those who show up can watch everyone else draft ManCalledX-style teams full of injured players. :chuckle:

Shush now, Kyp. If everyone forgets than those who show up can watch everyone else draft ManCalledX-style teams full of injured players. :chuckle:
Not my fault I got added to the league the day of the draft. I hadn't done any research prior because I wasn't planning on doing any fantasy teams because of the baby.

You're all fucked this year. Paul George is gonna lead me to a championship.

I won't be able to make the draft as I will be driving home from the Browns game. I adjusted my rankings.

If Huber isn't drafting in person, I have no idea who will come in last this year. Autostart should boost him up to at least 14th place.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."