• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League 2013-14

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many bottom dwellers should be punished through karaoke?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last place only

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Bottom 2

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Bottom 4

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kypus

Diggers
Reaction score
RCF Hoops Vets League is back for its 9th year. All 16 spots now activated.

Draft Monday 9PM

0w0w.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back Jigga! Is Max tapping out this year?

So, kick back, do some pre-ranking, hit some mock drafts. Basically make sure your stuff works before Sunday night. Don't be that guy.

Old list from last yr, but just make sure the usual suspects are updated.
Kypus said:
Turn off Pop-up blocker on browser

Delete Temporary Internet Files (Control Panel, Internet Options, General, Delete, Temp Int Files)

Download latest Java version v6.29 http://java.com/en

Download latest version of your browser (Help/Check for updates)

Download Adobe Flash Player 11 http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Start/Settings/Control Panel/Internet Options/Security tab/Custom level, change to Medium temporarily

OR

Custom Level/Miscellaneous
Enable 'Allow scripting of Internet Explorer web browswer control

Let's do this shit. I was arguably the Cinderella story of the year last season. Last place ALL SEASON until I went on a historic tear to finish next to last.

I have been Kuypused again... this is twice in 4 years!

if theres a list of alternates how bout making a second division. call it d league and put some stakes on it giving the lower league folks a chance to move up next year and some of the guys in the upper league to get bounced down the next year

if theres a list of alternates how bout making a second division. call it d league and put some stakes on it giving the lower league folks a chance to move up next year and some of the guys in the upper league to get bounced down the next year

I suggested this a couple of times, some members didn't like being viewed as a minor league, but rather a second equal league.

I look forward to once again coming in second place.

I suggested this a couple of times, some members didn't like being viewed as a minor league, but rather a second equal league.

I'd join a second league regardless of status. I'm only in one pay league currently with some friends from back home but most of my friends here aren't into fantasy basketball, which makes it a pain to get additional leagues going.

I'm interested in a second league if one is formed.

I think I registered.

For some reason the last matchup of "Rong -Cadvaliers vs Max" is cut off in the picture. I can definitely see you though.

I'm excited. The last two years I've been the rookie looking to earn respect, and I think I've done that at this point. Now I've got the burden of expectation. Last year was kind of strange because there were literally no trades, but my trade buddy Jigo is back so i expect that to change.

Not trying to suggest this for this year with so little time, but i tried something new in my other league (8 team, 9-cat, very different), where we drew names for draft spots a week before. It was really fun because it led to a week of trash talk and strategy, and you could prepare and hope for specific outcomes. It heightened the element of trying to predict the tendencies of other players because you knew who you were picking before/after. Either method is fair obviously, just something to think about.

It's as if making bad trades on a discussion board league results in months of ridicule... yeah, trades have become a rare bird. Looking forward to ending up in fourth place for the fourth time. It's just close enough to get my hopes up every year, far enough away to never make the record books.

Sorry Kypus I stand corrected.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."