• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Team Shop NOW OPEN!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Hey guys, happy playoff to everyone on the board! I just want to announce that we have opened the Official RCF Team Shop and T-Shirts are ready to ship! Here are some of the designs we currently have available.

We have some brand new RCF logo designs as well as a few classic RCF t-shirts available for purchase on the site. Just click on any image below and it will take you to the check out page. Or you can just go on realcavsfans.bigcartel.com to view the entire store.

We are open to new T-Shirt ideas or ideas in general to make cool RCF products for all of you, so please feel free to chime in and give us some creative input!

Last edited:
Hell yeah, if you guys want any other classic designs, let me know and those could be available too.

Really tempted to get another Brotha Red's t-shirt since I was 60 pounds heavier when I bought the original one at midnight on a Saturday (I think) during the initial release :chuckle:

This is basically awesome.

BTW, @Glen Infante , that RCF flag ident is great. Should update the site header to match.

Good stuff @Glen Infante. Do you make these available for store pick up or must we ship? The Ilthy shop is literally down the street from me.

Very nice! But I think we also need an RCF shirt of the maul hitting the wedge...

Huh didn't realize you guys were in Lakewood now. I'll have to stop in.

Really dig the RCF t_shirts. Would love a cap w/ the flag logo on it, too. Great job!

Waiting for the Haywood human victory cigar design.

Hey guys, I'm glad everyone is liking these designs.

I'm very fond of the RCF Pennent logo. It's my fave. I'm currently working hard on a new site design for the front page and for the forums as well. I'm excited to show them to Ben. I gear to have it all ready to launch during the off season so there's no interruption during the season.

And the shirts are currently online only, they aren't carried at the shop. These are being made by a third party until we make enough sales to make a gang run, and then I'll start carrying them at iLTHY.

We definitely need a "If he dies, he dies" meme one.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."