• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Red Dead Redemption II

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What if this is just the announcement of the long-rumored PC remaster of the original?

First two posts of this thread took me from 100 to 0 real quick

Red Dead is about the only game I enjoy playing offline. It might be my favorite game. I'm going to try to not get too excited until I see what this is all about. But Rockstar knows they are sending people into a frenzy with this so I doubt they want to disappoint.

I mean, what has Rockstar been working on these days anyways? Besides content for GTA, I can see them working on something big. (RDR2)

14650631_10154524732835097_2794600662538397593_n.jpg

That was such a fantastic game. Even the farming was fun when hunting. You could genuinely get nervous hunting mountain lions or bear. And the expansion was awesome. You can kind of imagine Rockstar sitting around thinking about an expansion, and someone casually observing "well, I got nothing. We killed him off, so unless we bring back Marsten from the dead...." and then the implication of those words slowly dawning on people.

Last edited:
I had a ton of fun playing the first one. Would pick this one up. I just hope they don't go the route of how every game is now and "Pay $60 extra and get all these downloadable shit for a discount!" Let people pay money to upgrade costumes, etc..but don't let them get a better gun or things that can make them better b/c they paid more money.

I'm so excited. Red Dead is my favorite game of all time and I've been waiting for the sequel for what seems like forever. It was the first game I ever 100%. I can't wait for the trailer on Thursday. Here's to hoping I'm still breathing a year from now.

After all the money gta v made on pc, I think it would be really dumb for Rockstar to not have a pc version.

They'll probably be assholes and make it a delayed release so people buy it twice.

We're partnering with Rockstar Games on Red Dead Redemption 2! Watch the trailer, captured on PS4. And PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Bonus: the classic Red Dead Redemption is coming soon to PS Now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmA6MrX81z4

They'll probably be assholes and make it a delayed release so people buy it twice.
The original didn't even get a PC release :( The majority of their games find there way on pc though including every grand theft auto to date. The only game that I can think of that had a simultaneous release date as consoles was max payne 3.

I would still buy the original again for pc if they ever decided to do some remaster. I loved it on ps3, but I would love it even more with more than double the framerate, keyboard and mouse, higher resolution ect.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."