• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 3 | Cavs @ Pacers | April 20, 2018 | 7:00 EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KilgoreTrout

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It's KING JAMES

King-James.jpg

THREEZUS,

ap_17063110557527-e1488597650972.jpg

and the MILK CARTONS

9eo7zWm.png

nH9k3dH.png

ozBFoEb.jpg

x8LV0Bc.jpg

against the surprising

Indiana_Pacers_logo.svg

led by

oldaipo.png

and his Merry Band:

1626167.png
201152.png
202711.png
201954.png

Keys to the Game:
1. Can the Cavs keep the Pacers from scoring at will in the paint?
2. Will The King be super-human again?
3. Will someone - anyone - rise to the occasion and help The King?
4. Will TY cLUEless actually figure out rotations that work? Will he dare to play a real center? Will he dare to put a guy will real energy and athleticism on Home Ola-Depot?
5. Will the Cavs win the battle of the benches? Will one of Calderon, Clarkson, Hood, Green, Nance make a major contribution?
6. Will Ty dust off TT for this one?
7. Will the Cavs protect the ball?
8. Will the Cavs dare to attack the rim, if the threes are not falling?

I am not optimistic (but you knew that).

Pacers 101, Cavs 91.

Would gladly have this for a midnight snack:

Crow-plate.jpg

And don't forget:

456136395_8.jpg

456135853_8.jpg

Pacer-cheerleader--1200x800.jpg

1250224_1420130692.jpg

Last edited:
Heading Downtown to watch this-- City Tap i'm thinking. Going in with no expectations really. Kevin Love is not going to magically play better-- especially with his hand all taped up. We need role-players to step the hell up. Could use a Korver-on-fire game. Funny thing is usually these first round games are not that exciting because we slide through them. This is oddly exciting because we are playing to their level and every game is up in the air. It's a blessing because i'm looking forward to it and having fun right now, but it's a curse because it shows we stand no chance against a really good team.

It will be interesting to see how the pacers adjust to the cavs taking lebron off the ball. We ran a ton of curls and used him as the screener. I expect they will try to crowd and double him even more and bet on the cavs roll players continuing to shoot poorly.

Cavs need to keep blitzing dipo defensively and build on their improved defensive rotations, there were a number of times in game 2 that they successfully zoned up the baseline and covered the big on the ball reversal.

Im hoping they dont shit the bed, its going to be physical and we need to be ready for their pace

It's always been interesting how much better this team performed on the road vs being at home.

After the trades, the Cavs had their best games of season in back to back road games, came home and shit the bed.

LeBron also dials it up a notch on the road and the role guys usually follow in some capacity.

I don't remember the last time we clinched a playoff series at home, our guys are game for this. Expecting a shut your mouth game 3 win tonight.

Hey guys,

I've been following RCF for few months now without posting.

I'm a 22 years old Mauritanian (top 20 unknown countries in the world :chuckle:) cavs fan and I've been living in Montreal the last 3 years for my studies.

First of all, i just wanted to say that this is a really great place where you can find out about anything related to the cavs and with a lot of very knowledgeable posters.

But most importantly you always find a lot of hilarious interactions (It would be criminal for Koby "the runaway favorite for the worst GM of the year award" to not select the great Jevon Carter with the nets pick ).

A most win game tonight in my eyes because i really don't see us winning G4 against an overly confident pacers team if we lose tonight.

And i think tonight will tell us a lot about this team and who we can really count on going forward. The guards outside of Korv and JR have to step up big tonight, I want to see them attack the rim with some conviction.

PS: Just to help ya'll a little bit , Mauritania is the country located between Morocco and Senegal( Gorgui Dieng" aka Thibs why can't KAT and Taj play 47 mins backup guy" home country.)
It's like the crossroad point between the North African/Arabic world and West Africa.

Sorry for the long post and LET'S GO CAVS !

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've been following RCF for few months now without posting.

I'm a 22 years old Mauritanian (top 20 unknown countries in the world :chuckle:) cavs fan and I've been living in Montreal the last 3 years for my studies.

First of all, i just wanted to say that this is a really great place where you can find out about anything related to the cavs and with a lot of very knowledgeable posters.

But most importantly you always find a lot of hilarious interactions (It would be criminal for Koby "the runaway favorite for the worst GM of the year award" to not select the great Jevon Carter with the nets pick ).

A most win game tonight in my eyes because i really don't see us winning G4 against an overly confident pacers team if we lose tonight.

And i think tonight will tell us a lot about this team and who we can really count on going forward. The guards outside of Korv and JR have to step up big tonight, I want to see them attack the rim with some conviction.

PS: Just to help ya'll a little bit , Mauritania is the country located between Morocco and Senegal( Gorgui Dieng" aka Thibs why can't KAT and Taj play 47 mins backup guy" home country.)
It's like the crossroad point between the North African/Arabic world and West Africa.

Sorry for the long post and LET'S GO CAVS !

What up, @Didi? Welcome to the board. We NE Ohioans are legendary for our worldliness and geography knowledge. For example, about 90% of us know that Mauritania is a country with just over 4 million, and with a per capita GDP of about 4500 USD.

I, for one, have had some craaaaazy night in Nouakchott, where the ougiyas were flying out of my wallet fast and furious. I was stuffing my face with Thieboudienne and pounding the zrig so fast, I was making a spectacle! Oh- and those Wolof women are some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen!

Last edited:
Feel like the writing is on the wall, and people don't want to read it.

What up, @Didi? Welcome to the board. We NE Ohioans are legendary for our worldliness and geography knowledge. For example, about 90% of us know that Mauritania is a country with just over 4 million, and with a per capita GDP of about 4500 USD.

I, for one, have had some craaaaazy night in Nouakchott, where the ougiyas were flying out of my wallet fast and furious. I was stuffing my face with Thieboudienne and pounding the zrig so fast, I was making a spectacle! Oh- and those Wolof women are some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen!
:chuckle:
No doubt my friend @KilgoreTrout. The NE Ohioans geography knowledge is
unmatched.

I'm sure CTownSportsFan could teach me a thing or two about Mauritania.

Ps: @CTownSportsFan Big fan here, keep it up.
I hope the sources are indicating that the cavs will not mess up and let JC go somewhere else.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."