• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 4 | Cavs @ Celtics | April 26, 2015 | 1:00 PM ET on ABC

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KCOTT

OSU Alum
Reaction score
FuE05V7.png

WIN OR GO HOME (back to Cleveland)

cqYxuri.gif

apDmAS5.png

CAVS at CELTICS
1:00 PM EST
TD Garden

ABC

6q8Oz6Y.jpg

Ve4AC3v.jpg

kwrfFQC.jpg

Qi4o1wE.jpg

[parsehtml]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qGaOlfmX8rQ?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/parsehtml]

More to follow...

Is Gerald Wallace really that bad where he can't crack the playoff rotation? You'd think Stevens would have him out there for a bit of veteran stability, since the only vet they've been giving extensive minutes is Bass.

SWEEP!

3Uri62C.png

And yes that's Kevin Love's head on Harry Potter's body/broom flying out of the TD Garden.

The Celtics..for all their hard work..

daily-morning-awesomeness-36-photos-35.gif

Celtics are a tough, gritty team, but LeBron and Love took their souls in game 3. I expect a game 4 blowout.

I won't lie, I'm a little worried about the Cavs offense going forward to the 2nd round. The whole 4th quarter was ISOing LeBron and running the clock down. That won't work against Chicago's defense, and the Cavs need to be better defensively as a whole.

The game 3 offense was kind of crap, lots of long 2's, lack of ball movement, iso's or 2 mans. We just happened to be hitting and getting the extra possessions to make that kind of thing work.

Its probably good enough to win game 4, but against Chicago or Atlanta, giving the opposing D possessions off for those types of shots isn't going to fly

One word -- SWEEP.

I expect this after the game:

LeBronLove_zps74489e17.png

LoveIrvinggif_zps9vxsmmdq.gif

Naw @ the reaction, LBJ doesn't celebrate nothing until the finals. At least for the past few years, he simply just walks off the court onto the next mission.

Also, solid game thread turned into GOLD bc of 1 thing.....

freddie_mercury_by_ramonfelinto-d4mc4pa.jpg

LBJ knows the stakes today. Win and get some rest for any nagging injuries. Close em out and hope the Bucks steal another game (doubtful). I expect the Celtics to play hard for awhile but their spirit is likely broken. It's one thing to play hard when you have a sliver of hope. It's another when you know deep down it's not happening.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."