• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 6 | Cavs @ Pacers | April 27, 2018 | 8:00 EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SteelSmack

All-Star
Reaction score
Your Cleveland Cavaliers

Starters
Cavaliers_Team.png

@

The Indiana Pacers

Starters
Pacers_Team.png

Coaches

For your Cleveland Cavaliers
Tyronn Lue
Lue.png

And for the Indiana Pacers
Nate McMillan
Nate_Mc_Millan.png

Closeout game facts:
  • LeBron is 32-9 all time in closeout games and has won 11 straight.
  • The Cavs have won an NBA record 13 straight closeout games.

Last edited:
Does nate McMillan wear eyeliner ?

Sure hope we've come up with something for when we trap dipo and they give it to sabonis at the free throw line

Going to be another close game. Hope we bring the energy early and quiet there crowd. Lets Go Cavs

I feel good about this game.
Too many guys have been on a bad streak all at once on the Cavs. They are bound to shake it off all at once as well.
I don't see Love excelling too much, because the Pacers have got his number and just maul him whenever they get the chance. But I can see Hood finally getting shots to fall, and JR exploding.

Okay so I’m down $1000. I’m thinking either a $1000 bet on Cavs tonight, it’s a pick em. Or $500 on Cavs and $500 on OKC getting 6.5

What y’all think.

Me personally I feel like Cavs close it out tonight.

Go for the Knock Out............................Lance that is.

First "Touch Foul" called after a Lance Mauling "No Call" in comes Perk to set a "Hard Screen".

I feel good about this game.
Too many guys have been on a bad streak all at once on the Cavs. They are bound to shake it off all at once as well.
I don't see Love excelling too much, because the Pacers have got his number and just maul him whenever they get the chance. But I can see Hood finally getting shots to fall, and JR exploding.

One would think.

We’ve had a few guys besides LeBron have ok games. Not even Bogdanovich-level games. In principle, not all of these guys suck this bad. Maybe Love is hurt. Hill IS hurt. Even so: Korver, JR, Clarkson, and Hood are all capable of dropping 20. Yet no one has...

2 games starting Calderon, 2 wins. Hard to argue with results. If we have to roll with Calderon, I’m ok with it.

Kilgore that's like saying Ty Lue is 2-0 the last 2 games because of his wonderful coaching adjustments.

Kilgore that's like saying Ty Lue is 2-0 the last 2 games because of his wonderful coaching adjustments.

Nah - Calderon actually adds value. Can run the offense, can hit the occasional shot, brings energy. Unlike Ty Lue, he is more useful than tits on a boar-hog.

I think this might be a blowout. Sooner or later we have to make shots
That is what I'm really hoping for. We need a feel good win. I want to see us click as a team finally.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."