• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 2 Game 2 | Cavs (0-1) vs. Bulls (1-0) | May 6, 2015 | 7:00 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adam

Reading and reacting
Reaction score
GAME 2 Bulls @ Cavs
5/6/15 7pm ET
Be LOUD at the Q!!

Starting line ups
83t0nzP.jpg

CAVS Bench:
Champ
TT
Delly
Marion
Perk

BULLS Bench:
Brooks
Mirotic
Snell
Gibson
Adam's Thoughts on last game:

All is not lost! Despite letting the bulls shoot 50% from the field and 56% from 3 the Cavs managed to claw back in to the game and made a good run of it down the stretch. Rose continued his strong play off rest (which will not be case again this series) Dunleavy started out hot, Gasol was money from midrange. It was basically a perfect storm and they still couldn't get above 100.

Keys for the win:

Pick and roll defense: Cavs switched a lot of pick and rolls in the second half and TT did a great job picking up the ball handler. Will the bulls try to post Gasol? cant post Noah he craps himself for some reason when he catches the ball there.

Early offense: Cavs got easy looks when they rebounded and got into their offense early. Need to rebound better so they can get those easy threes and layups.

Lebron: Needs to post up more when guarded by butler and get to the line. When defense helps baseline duck ins and corner threes open up.

Baseline: Bulls love to get along the baseline and under the backboard. Cavs got caught ball watching a number of times early on. Got better at zoning up as the game went on

Blatt: How will he adjust? He lent on TT a huge amount in the second half. Thibs will surely try to exploit that and Blatt needs to show what hes capable of in what is the most important game of the season

tumblr_nnmsu1pbzu1qeu3xuo1_1280.jpg

#DoItForLove pre-game track (NSFW)​

LETS GO CAVS!
(sorry about the poor image quality)​

Can't afford to go down by double digits early.

Whenever Gasol is in the game Moz needs to be glued to him. LBJ and TT should be the only guys guarding Noah/Gibson if at all possible. Going to need a more efficient game out of LeBron, and 1 of Miller/Jones is going to need to hit more than 1 3ball. We need to rely less on Shump for offense.

I want to see LeBron hitting shots early and let Kyrie have the ball driving and creating more.

Last edited:
I think you will see lebron look to drive more an establish his offense early. That should open up the rest of the options

i thought game 1 was highly important, bc I didn't want to be in this situation, essentially a must-win. Obviously LeBron didn't think it was as important as me, so no biggie.

Cavs win easily, chicago isn't going to shoot like that again, and if they do, LeBron will be too much anyway.

I'm guessing TT. He played a lot last time and blatt trusts him. I think it's shortsighted though as it takes lebron out of the post

Well, LeBron started at the 4 in game 1. You would have to think this means TT starts.

Anybody but JJ please.

Cavs win in OT against Bulls. Lose game 3 and possible 4. I think Cavs are going to need to come back from down 3-1 to win this series. I still have us in 7 though.

I'd like to see Moz on Noah so he can sag off and protect the rim and NOT worry about a kick out to Noah and a made jumper. Moz got tore up from Pau's mid range game. We need someone attached to him and bother him, bang him around, foul him hard, something, anything but a wide open jump shot.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."