1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ben, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Ben

Ben Administrator Staff Member

I know this is designed like crap but what do you guys think about adding something like this at the top of RCF?

http://cavslive.com/test3.php

• Like Like x 3
  2. Pyro

Pyro Banned

It would have to be not affected by the scroll ball in order for it to be worth it, since the only time the top of the page is visible is when going to another page.

3. Vlad

Vlad Sixth Man

I don't see myself using it very much.

Would rather have something that shows when the next Cavs game is, sort of like this:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Silky Smooth

Silky Smooth All-Star

I'd use it.

5. theSTEREO.

theSTEREO. The second of his name.

I haven't looked yet, but is it to show live Cavs scores? As long as you can add an option to shut it off.

I watch a ton (most if not all) Cavs games, and NBA games in general on DVR later in the evening and I try like crazy to avoid getting the score spoiled for me. I'm actually just in the middle of the 2nd quarter of the Knicks game right now. Usually I'm good on RCF as long as I don't go into the game threads, but if there's a big scoreboard across the top, anyone watching on delay, even by a few minutes, will have to stay off RCF until they're done.

• Like Like x 2
  6. B Mac

B Mac Tonight's the night.

Im right there with you on that. I watch at least half of the games off of my DVR but still visit RCF before or during the game. Would hate to have the game ruined for me. Sounds like a cool idea though.

7. David.

David. .

id like to see cavs updates. Dont care about any other teams. Just score and boxscore