• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns (1:00PM - CBS)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DDJ7777

Cleveland Sports Homer
Reaction score
I'll be flying up to Ohio on Saturday and will be at the game Sunday.

I can't say the team does any better when I'm there.. they've won twice and lost three times when I've gone to Cleveland Browns Stadium.

What are all of you looking for in this game? Colt to complete more than 50%? Hillis to play?

Looking for:

-Colt getting rid of the ball faster
-MORE GREG LITTLE
- Pressure from the D-line. Seattle o-line is still below-average but Russell Okung is a beast at LT.
- Linebackers ready for mis-direction plays. Whitehurst likes to roll out of the pocket.
- Balanced running game with Hillis/Hardesty

Btw, hope you enjoy the game Sunday, DDJ7777. Went to the Dolphins game and it was insane. You're going to have a fun time.

Last edited:
I doubt Hillis is going to play this week. If he doesn't, I'd like to see what Ogbonnaya has to offer.

I would love to see Haden back, but I trust the coaching staff to not rush him back if he's not ready. More Little, McCoy completing at least 60 percent of his passes and Josh Cribbs getting the ball more (on some screens specifically).

I'll be at the game also. I'm just hoping to see the Browns play an all around good game.

The game is on FOX and I just want the defense to pressure Tavaris Jackson all game long, I also want to see a decent game from Colt and LOTS of Peyton Hillis.

Play sound defense, mix in a return by Cribbs, target Greg Little, and you have an easy win...

No chance the Browns win this game. They're demonstrating that they're just not ready to be a .500 quality team yet. They've made some very good personnel moves, but the product on the field is pretty putrid still. A lot of that has to do with Colt's inability to perform, which makes it impossible to say how much of a problem the receiving corps is.

The defense has been decent to above average at most times, which is encouraging. But the offense is just as bad as it's been in the Couch/Holcomb/Frye/McCown/DA/Quinn era...which is horrible to say, but it's true. Assuming Colt can actually get the ball out to Little, it'd be nice to see what he can do out there.

As long as the defense continues to improve and we see good performances from Little and Hardesty, then I guess I'll learn to live with crappy football again until we see our new QB in '12 or '13.

I have a bad feeling about this game. Not a bad feeling that we're gonna lose, but a bad feeling that we're gonna come out, play really inspired football, beat the crap out of a bad Seattle team, Colt will look fantastic, the defense will create turnovers, Hillis will come in and look like he did last year...then we'll muddy the waters more than they already are. Colt supporters will have ammunition, and when we lose 2 out of every 3 games for the rest of the year they'll keep bringing up how good he looked in that Seattle game and how if the defense always played that well we'd have nothing to worry about, or if the running game were always that effective we wouldn't need to rely on Colt to do it all, we shouldn't give up on him yet, he needs another year to see for sure, etc etc. We'll probably take a game against Pittsburgh or Baltimore once they start coasting and make it even worse. It happens every year. Thankfully now we might have a good enough front office to ignore what the mob of idiots wants but we've never had that in the past. History makes me a little bit uneasy because it tends to repeat itself when you ignore it, and that's what our front offices have always done.

The only way I want to see us come out and play like we mean it is if they plan to keep it up for the rest of the season. No more of these flash in the pan games where we look like a real football team but end up being a fraud with a top 10 to 15 draft pick and miss out on the really elite talent. My emotions can't take much more of that.

No chance the Browns win this game. They're demonstrating that they're just not ready to be a .500 quality team yet. They've made some very good personnel moves, but the product on the field is pretty putrid still. A lot of that has to do with Colt's inability to perform, which makes it impossible to say how much of a problem the receiving corps is.

The defense has been decent to above average at most times, which is encouraging. But the offense is just as bad as it's been in the Couch/Holcomb/Frye/McCown/DA/Quinn era...which is horrible to say, but it's true. Assuming Colt can actually get the ball out to Little, it'd be nice to see what he can do out there.

As long as the defense continues to improve and we see good performances from Little and Hardesty, then I guess I'll learn to live with crappy football again until we see our new QB in '12 or '13.

I'll bet you 20 bucks we win, and win by at least 10.

THE BROWNS ARE GOING TO FUCKING WIN THIS SUNDAY!

Do you have another alias: Negative Ned?

May as well fucking lose and get ahead of Seattle in the battle for Luck...the Indy and Miami wins hurt right now...

I'll bet you 20 bucks we win, and win by at least 10.

Deal. You agree to donate $10 to the site if the Browns win by 9 or less. I agree to donate $10 to the site if the Browns win by ten or more.

THE BROWNS ARE GOING TO FUCKING WIN THIS SUNDAY!

Do you have another alias: Negative Ned?

My other alias is Realistic Ron.

When will you guys learn the Browns are complete garbage? Seattle is pretty garbage too, so this one could go either way but I'm going with Seattle. Only way the Browns win games is if they pound the rock but Shurmur just refuses to play to the few strengths of this team, so yea I'm saying loss.

When will you guys learn the Browns are complete garbage? Seattle is pretty garbage too, so this one could go either way but I'm going with Seattle. Only way the Browns win games is if they pound the rock but Shurmur just refuses to play to the few strengths of this team, so yea I'm saying loss.

West Coast Offense > Winning, Utilizing our Players

Nothing matters but the system. Utilizing players doesn't work...just look at San Fran

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."