• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Second wave of LeBron followers?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AuxiliaryPie

Real Cavs Fan
Reaction score
Well we know Miller, Jones, Marion (with help of Griff), Love, and most likely Allen were all brought aboard by LeBron's recruitment

Which players are in play for some LBJ/Love/Kyrie recruitment for next season?

Im thinking Norris Cole may come and be home/ring chase, but who are some other possibilities?

Kobe?

Elton Brand- Wants to ride the coat tails to a ring
Brandon Bass
Kevin Garnett (its a stretch, but I would love to see The Crippled Ticket on the Cavs)
AK47- Tons of money, no rings.
Nate Robinson- I doubt we would show interest.
Louis Scola- Would love for this to happen.
Boozer-Watch and see
Mo Gotti- Would be a nice way to end his career.
Amare Stoudamire- He will not stay in NY & may command MLE, but it could be worth a gamble if TT does not pan out.
Andre Miller- Pipe Dream

All in all, just look for guys who are towards the end of their careers and are looking for the rings. I honestly see most of our old guys coming back next season. Then once they are gone, fill in with players with identical skill sets.

Well, considering that this season has not even officially started, I imagine it will be pretty difficult to predict who would be interested next year. Way too many things could happen between now and then. I'm guessing there will be quite a few names who aren't being discussed now that could be a realistic option next year, and vice versa.

The Cavs could come to a handshake agreement with Boozer on a contract and then tell him to go fuck himself and sign Ryan Hollins instead just to show Boozer how much he sucks.

I hope Carlos Boozer never wins a ring, if he wants to try to come back here, he can seriously fuck himself.

The satisfying thing is boozer is not a good enough player anymore to consider changing the moral stance against him for the benefit of the team.

Boozer doesn't provide any kind of a need. I have to believe that we will be looking for a mobile, athletic shot blocker that can convert easy opportunities around the basket and not turn the ball over.

After that I would think the team would be looking to eventually replace the older role players that can hopefully bring the same qualities, but in a younger set of legs.

I think Joey hoops can comfortably man the mike miller role eventually, but finding an athletic wing that can come off the bench and spell LeBron could prove to be much more difficult.

Hibbert has a player option, I could see something devoloping there...

I wish we took Al-Faroque Aminu as a athletic wing. Maan he went for min to Dallas.

I wish we took Al-Faroque Aminu as a athletic wing. Maan he went for min to Dallas.

Aminu would not be a target for this team, he is Deng without a jumper. Blatt values floor spacing above all else and Griff values offense before defense. Aminu is not a cavs guy, but would have been a mike brown guy.

Aminu would not be a target for this team, he is Deng without a jumper. Blatt values floor spacing above all else and Griff values offense before defense. Aminu is not a cavs guy, but would have been a mike brown guy.

Thing is, i know he does not have any jumpshot but he has athleticism and a jump shot is a developable thing. Anyway we'll see what carslile does with him.

Mo Williams is a dream but Delly is too solid and like our best defender so I'm sure he's safe

Mo Williams is a dream but Delly is too solid and like our best defender so I'm sure he's safe

I agree. The Cavs team is not lacking for sharp shooting small guards like it was in 2007. Delly's defense, passing, and contract offset any advantages that Mo Williams might have in ball handling or shooting.

Does no one remember how Mo Williams folded in the playoffs literally every year he was here and then totally quit on the team the year after LeBron left? Why do people want him back?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."