• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Shanahan/Loggains Gone

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Was just about to come post this. I literally have no idea what the hell is going on anymore... If there's one thing you're right about, it's that it doesn't look good on the Browns side... At all..

Was just about to come post this. I literally have no idea what the hell is going on anymore... If there's one thing you're right about, it's that it doesn't look good on the Browns side... At all..

Plays out one of two ways, IMO:

Either they just fired the root cause of this cancer, or the cancer is still alive and well in Berea.

We'll see how it plays out.

Plays out one of two ways, IMO:

Either they just fired the root cause of this cancer, or the cancer is still alive and well in Berea.

We'll see how it plays out.

We will.. I sincerely hope this isn't history repeating itself.

With all fairness to the Browns and Pettine, I think it is fair to look at what happened with Shanahan in Washington and see an (albeit) quicker chain of events here...

I trust Pettine and Farmer over all others in the organization until proven otherwise.

I don't trust anyone in Cleveland's front office because they were all hired by a crook.

Maybe they're ok, maybe they're not. But what are you doing hiring guys two years in a row that can't last a season?

Worst franchise in football.

I have no idea either, no matter where the blame falls. This franchise is just exhausting.

This has got to be a joke.... Someone always meddling where they shouldn't be...

If Pettine didn't like Johnny and Shanny didn't like Johnny, what the heck was he doing playing? Learn Jimmy, freaking learn.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."