• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

This has been going on since 11:38 a.m. local time there.

Police: Suspect brought items with him.

Hope everyone comes out alive at the end of this.

Shooter surrender himself to police.

This incident is just bizarre and sad. Guy is so angry about abortions that he kills... Cops. If he didn't act alone I hope they find out ask who aided him and track down how he got his weapon. I have a feeling he is related to the anti government groups located or in that region. Just so senseless and stupid, screw this asshole.

The cognitive dissonance necessary to murder in the name of protecting life is staggering. Terrorism. Plain and simple.

Religion is a mental illness in many.

The cognitive dissonance necessary to murder in the name of protecting life is staggering. Terrorism. Plain and simple.

I couldn't agree with you more.

4158051965_31c02c9691_o.jpg

russian-airstrikes_crop1443704533539.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Moral high ground- including a feeling of a moral obligation to act. Violence is justified because it prevents a supposed greater evil. Its easier to judge others than to look at oneself or ones group and call for change there. Religion doesn't hold a monopoly on the moral high ground- this is a natural human tendency and people pick whatever ideology gives them this feeling. Otherwise they wouldn't pick it. The danger is the same as always: a lack of compassion.

I was going to say this myself. This guy decided his ideology was so supreme that he didn't feel like supporters of PP should live. Hard not to see that as terrorism.

If you really believe abortion is murder (and murder of the.worst kind infanticide) shouldnt this guy be a hero?

If you kill a doctor who is an abortion provider its like your killing Ted Bundy and saving countless future babies

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Time to close the borders. Gotta make sure these individuals don't leave our shores and export terror overseas.

True. Although so is anti-religious bias.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."