1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

So I got Flower for PS3

Discussion in 'Games & Gadgets' started by Snarly, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Snarly

Snarly Count Duckula.

So I finally gave In after being a action, Sports, RPG, and Platforming guy. I usually hate these kind of games however I found myself actually liking It a more so after a action packed or sad evening. Any members here have this game and what Is your take on It?

2. CHEECHREBORN

CHEECHREBORN Big Sexy

I played it at a friend's house one time. I know that my friend really liked it. He didn't explain it very well to me, and I don't think I'm cultured enough to appreciate it. I thought it was aesthetically pleasing and different from other games. My friend is a graduate student in film, and 95% of the time that I spend playing video games is spent playing Madden so that could account for our differences in opinion haha

3. dano_24_26

dano_24_26 Sixth Man

Never heard of it. But shouldnt think go in the WTF thread

[video=youtube;yAQjvuyljZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQjvuyljZc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I am however fascinated about how the game works. Can you tell me what you do/plot?

4. Walter White

Walter White All-Star

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on
    My brother has this game and there is some other ones too he has. Like one where you are underwater and stuff. I like it because the music is relaxing and it is a relaxing game.

5. MoneyMP3

MoneyMP3 Long Live The Idols

I have it and I love it. It's a great game to play when you are stressed.

6. Snarly

Snarly Count Duckula.

There Is no plot other than I think to make a dark city or maybe a depressed or sick person fell better by the "Levels" that act as "Dreams" where you become the Wind and rebuild some dead earth and Spots of land. Level 2 was far way better than level 1 So i can Imagine the last 3 are going to be amazing. I went back to level one just to be the wind to relax after a intense WipeoutHD session and I felt much more relaxed then I was able to beat the Wipeout race I could not before. It has that effect and and I do not even have a true HDtv yet. (I know) :/ So basically you make your own assumptions and story about It as you go on.

7. Snarly

Snarly Count Duckula.

I think the underwater one Is Flow.

8. Walter White

Walter White All-Star

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on
    Yea, that is what it is^^^