• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

So I met Shawn Lauvao Today

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lee

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
As it turns out Shawn sponsored my son's flag football team. He went to ASU and lives in Scottsdale about half a mile from me. Our coach works at an ASU organization and is good friends with Shawn. Really nice guy and we chatted for about 30 mins.

One interesting thing he said was the Browns locker room was really good even though management and coaching was a revolving door. They players got along well. He hinted that the Redskins locker room is a mess. He also said he doesn't believe in any qb on either roster including Johnny or RG3.(surprised he called out Kirk and RG3 like that, he said both have lost confidence and that is a killer for them)

Also said players don't have the same passion for the game like they used and said he was really impressed with our pick up of Bitonio. Said he was a future pro bowler in his opinion. And he thought Watt was a bit over rated, said Kerrigan is just as good, just that Watt is moved around allot and put in position to pad his stats. About the only thing he said I might not agree with.

Trying to get the guy cut?

Trying to get the guy cut?

So much trash is talked on these boards, doesn't really matter. Mainly talked browns, and doesn't matter what he said about his ex team anyways.

He hinted that the Redskins locker room is a mess. He also said he doesn't believe in any qb on either roster including Johnny or RG3.(surprised he called out Kirk and RG3 like that, he said both have lost confidence and that is a killer for them)

Ooohhh, HOT SOUP!

Nice.

Although I think the Watt comment is pretty ridiculous. Watt in my opinion is just an absolute monster, might be the best non-QB player in the league. If he was on the Browns we may have one of the top 5 defenses in the NFL. I wish we could find a guy like that to complete our defense.

Otherwise, cool thoughts.

Nice.

Although I think the Watt comment is pretty ridiculous. Watt in my opinion is just an absolute monster, might be the best non-QB player in the league. If he was on the Browns we may have one of the top 5 defenses in the NFL. I wish we could find a guy like that to complete our defense.

Otherwise, cool thoughts.

I kind of called him out for it, he said its the arrogance in him, never wants to give to much props to an opposition d-lineman.

My wife works with an ex-California Berkeley tackle and says the same about Mack. It must have been a huge blow to the team inside the locker room when he went down, let alone how poorly his backup center actually played.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."