• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Something to consider...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did we die and go to heaven?

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Notorious

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
With the Love trade being official we have clearly completed one of the greatest off seasons ever. TOO GOOD! Does anyone else start to question what is going on? Is it possible the entire city of Cleveland was wiped out in some horrific accident and now we are all in heaven? With the luck our city has I can't help but to wonder if this is real life.

If I had to guess, we'll be about to win our fourth game in the Finals and the world will end before the timer hits zero. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. :chuckle:

Even Pop has the Cleveland fever.

Brendan Bower's article and awkward picture with Pop :chuckle:

Me: I can only imagine what it will be like when you guys come back for the NBA Championship.
Gregg Popovich: That’d be something [kinda smiles]. I’ll tell you this much, though, the Cavs are going to be really, really good this year. They have a really good team.

Nobody else seemed to notice Gregg Popovich standing on a very active corner in downtown Cleveland on Saturday as we talked. So after he introduced me to the person he was standing there with, I thought I’d ask him to take this picture.

It's a pretty good read, check it out.

http://stepienrules.com/2014-articl...and-cavaliers-will-be-really-really-good.html

That's weird. What the hell was Pop doing in CLE? ha.

LOST_Cle.png

If the Gladiators had won the Arena Bowl, I might have bought into your theory :)

That's what I call my toilet.

All I gathered from that was that Gregg Popovich will become the Cavs coach during the finals after we fire David Blatt after game one while playing the Spurs.

Also, the odds of that guy actually being a homeless man with a surprisingly vast amount of knowledge on basketball and not Pop are about 3/1 for me.

All I gathered from that was that Gregg Popovich will become the Cavs coach during the finals after we fire David Blatt after game one while playing the Spurs.

Also, the odds of that guy actually being a homeless man with a surprisingly vast amount of knowledge on basketball and not Pop are about 3/1 for me.

If Pops is rocking his lockout beard, it's basically impossible to tell him from a homeless person.

Ok... We have to start considering the possibility. We somewhat looked like a football team on Sunday and now the NFL decides to throw an emergency vote on changing the drug policy? If this was real life Cleveland they'd change the drug policy to something banning Gordon for life. W.T.F. Is going on here?

Nothing extraordinary is happening. Nobody has bad luck forever. Finally, some good luck is happening. Things are going our way. It was long overdue, but statistically a guarantee to happen eventually.

Course I'm not counting anything until one of these teams wins a title. And right now only the Cavs are even in the same universe as the word "championship" so let's not get too crazy here.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."