• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Spring Game April 13, 2013

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Squared

Don't just stare at it..
Reaction score
This thread can be used for anyone to talk about the spring game this year.

I will update this post with bulletin points of stuff that sticks out to me during the game.

- Cincinnati... ok not a bad idea to try to expand your recruiting territory there Mr. Meyer.
- I am really excited to see what Michael Thomas and Noah Spence bring to the table this year. I expect both of them to be studs by the end of the season considering how good they looked last year and during this years practices.
- Why the fuck is this game not live on TV? I go to it just about every year but since it would be a 2 hour drive instead of 15 minutes, I figured fuck it, ill stay home and watch it on TV. Well I just found out that it won't be shown anywhere on TV until 7 which makes zero sense at all considering I have been seeing spring games from teams all over the country early in the day on TV for the past few saturdays. I mean come on BigTen network, is a Penn State Lacrosse game that barely any goes to really that more important for people in Columbus to see than their home football team's spring game that would bring in close to 100k fans if it were in Columbus? Ok enough with the vent, I will add more bulletin points once I get to watch the game.

I'm also confused as to why the hell it isn't on tv until later tonight. Seriously, WTF?

It's on BTN2GO right now though

Why put it on BTN2GO and not TV? I have like 6 different Big Ten Network channels on my TV yet the choose to only show it live on an app.

Why put it on BTN2GO and not TV? I have like 6 different Big Ten Network channels on my TV yet the choose to only show it live on an app.

My understanding is that both Ohio State and Michigan spring games were scheduled for the same time. When BigTen asked one or the other to alter their start time so that both could be shown on TV, neither would budge - thus BigTen said no to both for TV.

Adolphis Washington and Noah Spence.. forgot about Ohio state... hell I would love to have them on the Browns..

Could be fun watching the pass rush this year!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."