• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

"Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One" Name and Story Announced

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

spydy13

NBA Starter
Reaction score
http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/19/84...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Official Synopsis:

A rogue band of resistance fighters unite for a daring mission to steal the Death Star plans and bring new hope to the galaxy in the Star Wars Anthology film, Rogue One.

Other Details:

Edwards says Rogue One is set sometime after Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, but before Episode IV: A New Hope. The director said that the film will focus more on the Rebels, and not the Jedi. He also confirmed that actor Felicity Jones will play a rebel soldier.

"It comes down to a group of individuals who don't have magical powers that have to somehow bring hope to the galaxy," Edwards said.

The story of
Rogue One won't be as black and white as other Star Wars films, Edwards explained, but will have shades of grey. The director said they're going for a "real" approach to Star Wars.

Sounds pretty cool, and I think this is definitely a story worth telling. I was a little skeptical of the stand alone films at first, but if they keep exploring stuff like this I don't think they will just be a way to take our money. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."