• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Stephen Curry makes 77 straight 3s (in practice, but still!)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cavsfever

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...iors-makes-77-consecutive-3-pointers-practice

Stephen Curry makes 77 straight 3s in practice and 94 of 100 total
i
Play
As the NBA regular season draws to a close, Stephen Curry might be just finding his best shooting stroke.

The Golden State Warriors guard and owner of the NBA single-season 3-point record connected on 77 straight 3s in Tuesday's practice.

Klay Thompson, who is second in the NBA with 234 made 3s, told ESPN he couldn't believe Curry had made 77 straight and that his own record streak is 36.

Curry, a leading candidate for league MVP, surpassed his own record for 3-pointers made in a season. With only Wednesday's regular-season finale against the Denver Nuggets remaining, Curry has 284 3s -- a staggering 3.6 per game -- this season.

If he goes on a cold streak in the playoffs we will know he's just regressing to the mean at least and not choking

Psst....

Mike Miller did it too.

I think it's not a coincidence that this came out just when the MVP conversation warms up...

94 out of 100 three pointers?

Sorry. Don't believe that. The majority of the league couldn't do that from the free throw stripe.

Steph Curry (and his mouth guard)is on the brink of annoying.... He's a pleasure to watch, but is becoming so cocky...
I kinda dig Klay's demeanor more actually....

Ok I'm just hating...

A Cavs Warriors Finals might be the spark to make Kyrie vs. Steph the next Kobe vs. Lebron in a few years.

94 out of 100 three pointers?

Sorry. Don't believe that. The majority of the league couldn't do that from the free throw stripe.

I definitely buy it. I've seen mediocre mid-major college players casually knock down 25-30 threes in a row in practice. Curry definitely could have hit 77 in a row in practice.

Meh, not really impressed. I went out into the driveway and hit 72 in a row and I wasnt even warmed up.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."