• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Steve Nash Official Retirement

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Sad day for basketball, always love watching him. Those Phx years were amazing.

one of the best pgs I've had the pleassure of watching play, and also one of the nicest players in the league by all accounts. What a guy.

still think he stole the 05 mvp from shaq...

Really wish this would have happened. Not because I wanted him to play, but I think he would be a great mentor for both Kyrie (to teach him how to be a better playmaker while still being a top scoring threat) and Delly (who has always reminded me of a poor man's Nash).

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-nash-if-he-had-agreed-to-buyout-from-lakers/

League sources told ESPN.com earlier this month that LeBron James‘ Cleveland Cavaliers — who happen to have two of the biggest Nash admirers on Earth in their front office, in David Griffin and former teammate Raja Bell — let it be known to longtime Nash agent Bill Duffy that they would love to give the old man a whirl as a short-minute backup to Kyrie Irving if Nash wanted to seek a buyout from the Lakers after the trade deadline passed with no deal.

No chance, though. …

“I think I can [still] have a great game,” Nash said. “But I can’t do it more than once or twice a month.”

^Welp, that came out of nowhere...

can you imagine?? Nash as our backup PG...:doh (32):

Too bad it was not meant to be.

EDIT- Damn...just read the full article...immediately changed rating to Winner. I loved that Phoenix team.

Last edited:
Dude could party...dayum. Hell of a player too.

Dude could party...dayum. Hell of a player too.

toronto-party-queen-steve-nash.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."