1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.

Suggestion for Forum Name

Discussion in 'Ask the Staff' started by Cratylus, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Cratylus

Cratylus Connoisseur of Classy Brunettes

I wanted to make a suggestion to rename the Trade Rumors & Ideas forum. When starting threads about players the Cavs might be interested in during the draft or free agency I never know where to post them. It's technically Cavs Talk, but sometimes the threads get moved to the Trades forum when there is no discussion of a trade anywhere in the thread. To me, that makes no sense at all.

How about renaming "Trade Rumors & Ideas" to "Trades, Free Agency, & the Draft"? I think it's a little more accurate and inclusive of what that forum really is about - acquiring new Cavaliers - and it would allow Cavs Talk to focus on, well, talk about the current Cavaliers.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  2. Stark

Stark Keeping the Faith

I support this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

Seconded.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RonG

RonG All for one

I wouldn't mind just a stand alonw draft section. This is a year round subject anyways. A lot of people hate to even venture into the trade idea part of the forums.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cratylus

I agree with you. I think it's the inevitable "NBA Live 2012" kind of "ideas" that turn people off to that forum. Yes, it would be cool to have separate forums for the Draft, for Free Agency, and for Trades. I just figured it would be less work on Ben, Glen, and the mods to keep the number of forums the same and just rename the existing one to reflect what people go there for: to discuss potential future Cavs players.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cratylus

I wanted to thank Ben, Glen, and the mods for at least temporarily trying out my idea of renaming the forum. I noticed the name change today and hopefully other forumites will like/appreciate the more accurate title. Thanks again guys!