• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Summer League Game 1 - Cavs vs. Bucks - Friday, July 11, 2014, 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1373236258_4506_Viva%20Las%20Vegas.jpg

80s-90s_cavs_logo.gif

VS.
53181.gif

Friday, July 11, 2014
Time: 8:00 PM EST
TV: NBA TV
Games are also streamed through NBA League Pass Subscription, $15 (http://www.nba.com/summerleaguelive/)

blatt.jpg

•••••••••••••••••••

5cbda242e90da7142a369d9ceb4a32f2_crop_north.jpg

I can't wait. Will have to watch it OD as it's too late in uk for me, excited to see wiggins but probably more excited to see Bennett and get a feel for blatts system, on the vines there's a huge amount of east west ball movement which looks great

I wanna see Bennett/Wiggins guarding Jabari.

Finally something to take our minds off of the horrible bullsh-- that is free agency.

So is Powell still in limbo?

that would just leave us with delly/harris/wiggins/bennett + assorted scrubs

Can't describe how refreshing (no pun intended) it is for me to be in a non-lebron safari thread.

Karaseeeeeev. :(. Really excited for that dude's improvement.

Ready to watch some basketball! I'm actually most excited to see the new and improved Bennett tonight as I feel his contributions are more of an unknown than what Wiggins will bring at this point.

Excited to see both of our #1 picks play together. Has that ever happened in summer league? Really want to see if Bennett has more confidence this year.

Excited to see both of our #1 picks play together. Has that ever happened in summer league? Really want to see if Bennett has more confidence this year.

I just hope they're not both gone or held out of the game because of possible trades. Much rather roll with the young guys.

Alright Bennett, I'm gonna need you to go out there and light this shit up.

Time for Bennett to up his trade value...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."