• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Taking A Step Back

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bobcat22

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This offseason has been an absolute whirlwind. I think we all need to just take a step back and appreciate what has happened to lead to where we are right now as a team. I saw a video last night of LeBron's return to Cleveland after the Decision. To think in four years we have gone from this level of hatred to love again is unfathomable. Just watch this from his first game back in Cleveland and think about how much has changed in such a short amount of time.

Amazing isn't it?

Reactions: SVC
I honestly thought he would never come back, stated on this forum that we should forget about him multiple times. I've been eating crow for awhile now and I'm fine with that. :)

Reactions: SVC
I was one who struggled with forgiveness for a long while even after his letter. But i realized its not about me and how much he hurt me, but what new hope him being in Cleveland again gives the team, city and people itself.

The process has been greatly aided with all the other exciting signings and trades. Its funny in a way, me, one of the fans has been growing up with the team/LeBron. As much growing as he had to do, as much growing as our young guys still face, sometimes the individual fans or parts of the fanbase need that too.

Ok im done being Dr Phil. Lets enjoy the ride :p

It's been an absurd offseason. It's one of those cases where the ultimate homer/dreamer scenario has actually panned out. I'm totally shocked and never saw it coming either. Lebron to end career was plausible, but I would have mocked the idea that we were going to get this 3 headed monster.

There is always some homer on some board dreaming of his team putting together an all-star team. It never happens, and is always deservedly ridiculed. We won't see this again with one of our teams if we all live to 120.

I went to that game. One of the best games I've been to in the four years I've gone to Cavs games during the rebuilding years.

Got to see fights, beer being poured onto Miami Heat fans.

But, seriously, I still can't believe he is back. It has been one heck of an off season!

never thought this would happen when I joined this board in may. wasn't even expecting Lebron back.

Listened to this on the way home from work today...

Reminded me of the Tank Remixes we were making back in the day LOL

"Let's ride, let's ride, let's ride
Pick high, pick high, pick high"

:chuckle:

Just hilarious. It's almost weird to say that those were good times here. Now we get to root for an actual basketball team and spend our time worrying about championships and not draft spots. LeBron Era Part 1 seems like an eternity ago...can't wait to watch a contending Cleveland sports team again. In some ways I haven't really "stepped back" and realized the ridiculous improvement the Cavs made this Summer. Probably won't be able to come to terms with it till we waste the Knicks opening night, that we'll get to watch such a good team for what will likely be a long ass time.

Let's ride, let's ride, let's ride

Some days I honestly still can't believe it.

Yeah, sometimes I have those sudden realizations where I realize we have LeBron AND Love.

And honestly people giving no damns about what team I rooted for 2 months ago now want to call me a bandwagoner even though I've been following the Cavs for near a decade now and everyone around me knows that.

It's just funny. Good for a random smile here or there.

No more RealKingofCleve posting negativity over and over again about how fucked the team is either.

Feels good, man.

I went to that game. One of the best games I've been to in the four years I've gone to Cavs games during the rebuilding years.

Got to see fights, beer being poured onto Miami Heat fans.

But, seriously, I still can't believe he is back. It has been one heck of an off season!
one of? that was the best cavs game ive ever been to. and ive been to A LOT! that game was crazy fun. the atmosphere was INSANE.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."