• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Teyana / Shump

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheISHT

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
Who is that chick he was with? I thought he was with a different chick.

Well before July 9th 2015 she probably made more than him.

I highly, highly, doubt that.

She's a B level R & B artist under Kanye.

Which means she didn't make shit.

A lot of that bling/car/house shit is rented by the label - keeps the artist in line and under control.

Most artists don't make money until their 3rd or 4th successful release (or in other words, when it's time to negotiate a new contract).

FWIW:
The two then ended up in a Twitter feud, with Rihanna, 25, saying her net worth is $90 million compared to Taylor's $500,000. Taylor, who is signed to Kanye West's GOOD music label, proceeded to say, "Ya net worth & ya body count go neck to neck.

A "net worth" of $500,000 doesn't mean much (that's not her income)... But yeah, there's no fucking way she had more bread than Iman.

I highly, highly, doubt that.

Which means she didn't make shit.

A lot of that bling/car/house shit is rented by the label - keeps the artist in line and under control.

Most artists don't make money until their 3rd or 4th successful release (or in other words, when it's time to negotiate a new contract).

FWIW:
The two then ended up in a Twitter feud, with Rihanna, 25, saying her net worth is $90 million compared to Taylor's $500,000. Taylor, who is signed to Kanye West's GOOD music label, proceeded to say, "Ya net worth & ya body count go neck to neck.

A "net worth" of $500,000 doesn't mean much (that's not her income)... But yeah, there's no fucking way she had more bread than Iman.

her parents are wealthy. She was set for life at birth

her parents are wealthy. She was set for life at birth

They are? She is?

Who are her parents? I thought she grew up in a struggling single-parent household... at least, that's what she said in an interview, but that could've all been PR-b.s.

I heard her dad had ends and owned a clothing line, but that he wasn't that involved in her life.

Maybe they do have bread... doesn't mean she does though.

Her mom raised her by herself. She's connected in the fashion industry. Owns some stores and manages her daughter.

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/06/teyana-taylor-album-mother-father-boyfriend-net-worth-pics/

Right.. still not sure how or why we'd assume her mom (who seems to be the source of this "wealth") has more ends (and is willing to share it) than Shump.

So again, my point is that the chick comes across as a gold-digger.. I could be wrong, no doubt..

And btw, not all gold-diggers are poor (in fact, I'd say most aren't). Kim K was a perfect example.

Right.. still not sure how or why we'd assume her mom (who seems to be the source of this "wealth") has more ends (and is willing to share it) than Shump.

So again, my point is that the chick comes across as a gold-digger.. I could be wrong, no doubt..

And btw, not all gold-diggers are poor (in fact, I'd say most aren't). Kim K was a perfect example.
Haha, wasn't Gold Digger Kanye's first big hit?

mind-blown.gif

He chased after her. Teyana is and has been good on her own.

She's been in the music business since she was a kid and has done well for herself.

She doesn't really need Shump to live the life.

He chased after her. Teyana is and has been good on her own.

On her own? Bro, she was going through NBA players like there was no tomorrow.. Brandon Jennings put her on blast about it. Chick was a hoe, Shump just wanted his turn -- he eventually got it, and wifed her up like a dumbass..

She's been in the music business since she was a kid and has done well for herself.

She doesn't really need Shump to live the life.

Again.. You could say all this about Kim K or even Beyonce (to a lesser extent than Kim).. they were good, all by themselves. I'm just going off of my impression of the woman.

Being in the music business doesn't mean much if you're not that successful - she's not. And "living the life" can always improve.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."