• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Thank you Channing

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

brownsbuck6

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find a recent thread about one of my favorite all time Cavs when I wanted to post these thoughts on his final game day, so I figured it would worth starting this thread. We don't win that title without him in 2016, both for on court and off court reasons. He and Richard were as responsible as anyone for the immense enjoyment of that championship season. Thanks for everything Channing and here's to hoping you stick around the organization.

Ultimate classy dude.

One of my enduring images of the title is Channing loping his way through the crowd on the court to get to Bron and Kyrie.

Channing and RJ will always be a favorite part of that championship run. My GF could care less about basketball until RJ started busting on Channing on snapchat and Instagram. She tolerated me and basketball during that championship run.

Thanks for being an awesome glue guy Channing!

Good luck to Channing in whatever endeavor he gets into next. Glad he helped in our championship year draining some threes. He's an A1 class guy in my book.

Really love Channing. Never forget the season where he and RJ helped the locker room to win the only one championship. Thanks so much and we will miss you as a player.

Ultimate team player and he's classy and not an asshole like some ex cavs members

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."