• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

THE '13-14 RCF FFB League....betches

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smooth

Get Royce or Die Trying
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright I switched it over to ESPN this year...

Yahoo hasn't steered us wrong but ESPN has really pulled ahead of Yahoo's sort of archaic fantasy setup so I decided it would be a nice change..

Look over the rules and let me know if anybody has a problem with them...

Most importantly: let me know when you are available for a draft so I can schedule a draft accordingly..

I sent emails to the following:

CCF
Rappsoda
cdt

Otherwise, I don't have your emails so I couldn't sent you invites at this time..

So guys like Deezy, keys, Sock, Narl, and whoever else wants back in PM your email so I can send you an invite.. Otherwise, I'll take requests to join the league here too...

As well, as long as the draft isn't labor day weekend.

If it is though, thanks for the invite anyhow.

I will be in a wedding in Seattle during Labor Day weekend, so I'd prefer a weekday evening draft as well.

I will be gone from the 31st until the 7th. I have a live draft on August 29th, so I'm pretty limited. I can make it work probably anytime before the 31st.

Id like to be considered for a spot if there are any openings

I'm another person that would be interested if their are any open spots available.

Alright I switched it over to ESPN this year...

Yahoo hasn't steered us wrong but ESPN has really pulled ahead of Yahoo's sort of archaic fantasy setup so I decided it would be a nice change..

Look over the rules and let me know if anybody has a problem with them...

Most importantly: let me know when you are available for a draft so I can schedule a draft accordingly..

I sent emails to the following:

CCF
Rappsoda
cdt

Otherwise, I don't have your emails so I couldn't sent you invites at this time..

So guys like Deezy, keys, Sock, Narl, and whoever else wants back in PM your email so I can send you an invite.. Otherwise, I'll take requests to join the league here too...

Just PMed you my email address. I can't wait to put the tranny .gif as my team's avatar.

Just PMed you my email address. I can't wait to put the tranny .gif as my team's avatar.

There is a tranny strip club in S.F. I can give you the address if you ever come back to NorCal. My wife says its great.

I'm not as gay as you are, so I've never been. Still, you would love it.

Ahem, X is available if need be. Just throwing it out there.

If it's not too late to change the draft, Labor Day weekend isn't great for me either. A weekday draft in the evening after Labor Day would be excellent.

Sock, Deezy and Clevelandfan15 please all sign up...

Does Friday August 30 at 11:30pm work for everybody?

Sock, Deezy and Clevelandfan15 please all sign up...

Does Friday August 30 at 11:30pm work for everybody?

So again, I will be out of town for a wedding this weekend, so if I have a vote, I'd do away with Thursday through Monday afternoon. If I need to auto draft, CCF I might have to lower the ceiling on our side bet.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."