• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Connor Shaw thread...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maximus

BANNED
Reaction score
Should we give him the start next week?

5f718d8789685335702301f3b6d048d6.jpg

Should we give him the start next week?

Absolutely not. The scouting report i read on him says that he has a weak to average arm strength and ran a gimmick offense in college. Also his height is not great and tends to run when pressured.

Sounds like someone we know doesn't it?

Absolutely not. The scouting report i read on him says that he has a weak to average arm strength and ran a gimmick offense in college. Also his height is not great and tends to run when pressured.

Sounds like someone we know doesn't it?

This has to be the third or fourth time you've completelly missed the sardonic nature of these posts today.

This has to be the third or fourth time you've completelly missed the sardonic nature of these posts today.

i must have missed it too. i though max was being serious

i must have missed it too. i though max was being serious

I've read it 5x and I have no idea if I was being serious. The post was 33% sardonic, 33% serious, 33% temporary insanity and 33% irony.

I just can't believe we are where we are today. Thought we had a 2 man QB battle for starting QB...the season ended with neither being the long term answer.

I've read it 5x and I have no idea if I was being serious. The post was 33% sardonic, 33% serious, 33% temporary insanity and 33% irony.

I just can't believe we are where we are today. Thought we had a 2 man QB battle for starting QB...the season ended with neither being the long term answer.

5 times 125%... thats like 600%. thats a lot of percent.

Does anyone think the quarterback of the future is on this roster? Every quarterback looks like their ceiling is a stop-gap.

Personally I don't care who plays next week. The defense is decimated with injuries, and the offense is lucky to get a first down.

Another game of Hoyer/Manziel isn't going to show us anything we don't already know. Playing Shaw next week would be throwing him into the deep end with cement golashes. If he can swim, he would earn a roster spot.

That would be my best case scenario for next week. Anyone expecting more than misery is deluding themselves.

Dare I say it...he may have more moxie than Johnny.

Oh, plus when you add in the "he just wins games" and the "it" factor, doesn't make sense to keep him on the bench.

Reactions: caf
First 45 seconds in, I see 2 picks against NFL quality players. His touch passes are like slo-mo throws. He didn't take any throwing plays from under center. Has slow feet and not a very quick release. Doesn't recover well from within the pocket...

The difference between what I see there from Shaw and what I see in Manziel is I expect Manziel to learn more, being that he's a first round pick. I also expect that when/if Manziel learns to work from within the pocket, his feet will serve him much better when he's flushed out of it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."