• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Fire Pat Shurmur Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
Yep, it's happening. His mismanagement of this game and so many others. Wasted time outs, horrible decision making, unmotivated football. It's time to just cut this guy loose and get him away from this goddamn football team. He is a detriment to the attempt at growth. The guy is just a walking disaster there's no more "well if he wins the next 8 games we could...". No done get him the hell out of here I don't want to look at his stupid face anymore.

I'm sick of our head coach being a complete obstacle to victory. I'm sick of him getting snippy with the media because they want to hold him accountable since Fat Mike has been Skyping once a month from Seattle. He's garbage get him the hell out I've had enough!

/Rant

jimmy-haslam_ravens-reaction.gif

I don't mind him driving the tank this year so much, we can't make the playoffs with the way he has butchered this team already. Let him keep battling and the guy we bring in next year is going to look like a genius by comparison.

hi-res-152631867_crop_exact.jpg

Shurmur: Don't worry Mr. Haslam, I will win games.
Haslam: Something smells... Did I fart? Who is this douche talking to me?

He's a good football man !

Rofl, listening to Pat Shurmur in this post game interview he is acting so defensive. Dude doesn't want to take responsibility for being a horrible coach.

I'm surprised it took 9 games for someone to post this thread

There is no argument not to fire the clown. It's impossible to give a single reason why he can be a decent head coach.

For the first time in years I feel like the Browns legitimately have enough talent to compete and win games, yet week after week we shoot ourselves in the foot with horrible playcalling and a horrible gameplan. Fire his ass NOW, keep Heckert.

Two consecutive offsides calls... and we need to call a time out because of the play clock. What a joke.

Six seconds and a time out to end the half, and we dont take a shot in the endzone. Embarassing.

A touchdown play called back because of an illegal formation. Pathetic.

I think they should let Cromwell be the HC and keep Chilly and Juron on playcalling.

Shurmur has absolutely no business being around a football organization. Not head coach, not OC, not ball boy.

Aside from his absolutely atrocious play-calling/management/everything else, Shurmur cant even fucking function as a human being. Question for all Browns fans: Have you ever seen an emotion show itself on Shumur's face throughout his career in Cleveland? No? There you have it. The man doesn't know how to get angry, and there has been plenty to be pissed off about in regard to Cleveland football.

You know it's bad when a guy named Apathy is ragging on someone for a lack of emotion.

Fire Shurmur.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."