• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Gary Barnidge Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Surge

Slice & Dice
Staff member
Reaction score
With the signing of Jim Dray, I wanted to know what is next for this pass-catching demon?

He is big into scavenger hunts:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The 2nd scavenger hunt will be posted in a little while to win another ticket to Wrestlemania 30 with <a href="https://twitter.com/DeAngeloRB">@DeAngeloRB</a> and I</p>&mdash; Gary Barnidge (@garybarnidge) <a href="https://twitter.com/garybarnidge/statuses/442689087330586624">March 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He still has himself in a Panthers jersey for a background on Twitter.

He enjoys teaching Chinese kids how to play football:
In 2011, Gary along with great friend & Louisville Cardinal teammate, Breno Giacomini of the Seattle Seahawks started a non for profit organization called American Football without Barriers. The organization hosted its first camp in China in March 2013.

He's a team first guy:
browns09-20.jpg

He can tackle well, which has been a key ingredient to any of our receiving options skill sets:
Bears-Browns-Football_News-4.jpg

So it's pretty clear we need to get him more involved. Maybe he can long-snap or something? Thoughts?

He can tackle well, which has been a key ingredient to any of our receiving options skill sets:

I busted out laughing at this...............................because it's too damn true

I just bought a Browns shirt, a 1986 jersey without a specific name. I'm planning to go to the Browns Backers functions a little more this year now that Weeden is history.

In retrospect, I should have bought a Barnidge.

I just bought a Browns shirt, a 1986 jersey without a specific name. I'm planning to go to the Browns Backers functions a little more this year now that Weeden is history.

In retrospect, I should have bought a Barnidge.

Just go to your local crafts store and get some iron on letters. Take it out to your "project shed" and iron that on.

But back on topic, would there be anything sweeter than hitting a playaction pass to Barnidge on the first play of the first game.

82 to the house.

Nailed it!

He can catch clutch 4th down passes, and still have the courtesy not to charge overtime for fixing you A/C after the game.

When Cameron gets back I want 2 TE sets often.

Get it Barnidge!

I thought this was going to be about a new type of sewing thread Gary invented to eradicate fraying on flags. Lo and behold, it's about football.

Check it out guys...

His wikipedia page has been updated to reflect his versatility. I noticed a couple major updates around 2:58pm today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Barnidge

EDIT: Also noteworthy...wikipedia is REALLY quick about "fixing" profiles.

lf

This can be yours for the low, low price of $150! I absolutely think we should cause a massive spike in Barnidge jersey sales.

A city in Western Indiana has already named itself after his first name, a city in Georgia has been named for his last.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."