1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

The Great White Whale bashes Cleveland?

Discussion in 'Around The NBA' started by Free Agency God, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Free Agency God

Free Agency God Birthing All-Stars

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/01/10/can-hustle-get-harangody-back-to-nba/?ls=iref:nbahpts

What's that supposed to mean? "With what's happening in Cleveland and with the organization"? Does it sound like Harangody's glad he's out of Cleveland to anyone else? I'm not upset or anything. I'm just trying to dissect the thoughts of a former Cavalier to possibly give myself a better insight as to how he was viewing Cleveland.

2. KB

KB NBA Starter

I think Luke was just making a reference about the team rebuilding and having one of the wrost records in the league. Possibly alluding to the point that rebuilding takes years.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spencer Hawes

Spencer Hawes Blue

He wasn't hating....

4. I-77 NORTH

I-77 NORTH FROM DA GRITTY INNER CITY

Yeah I'll still let him walk down my street without tellin the goons to get him.

He still cool

• Like Like x 1
  5. Len

Len Situational Stopper

“It wasn’t really a negative considering what’s happening in Cleveland and with the organization,”

"It wasn't really a negative" = He got cut from a team in which he was not afforded any playing time, thus, increasing his chances to showcase his talent.

"Considering what's happening in Cleveland and with the Organization " = He realizes that alot of change is happening within the organization and that probably only Kyrie Irving is protected on that roster. Anything can happen at any point, and he was proof of the matter.

He is a college education man, I hope he can use some reasoning to see that he was not a part of the long term goal, and this was just a stepping stone in him preserving his NBA Career.

Keep working hard luke, you can be the next Scalabrine.

6. Biw

Biw The One Who Knocks

Nah I don't think he was bashing Cleveland at all. Luke's cool in my book.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jon

Jon ~

Is there a better opportunity for Luke around the league than catching on with a team that features multiple NBADL players?

I guess we'll see...