• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Greg "Can't Even Catch a Cold" Little thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Triplethreat

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This guy is literally killing us every single week. Same old thing as last year. He's getting extremely capable balls thrown to him and they're just bouncing off of his hands like a rubber ball.

Sick and tired of seeing it, makes me wish Braylon was still here because at least he would get separation and make a couple plays down the field here and there.

It's very bad. No doubt about it. Bess and Cameron are the only guys who can catch a ball right now. Well, Richardson can, but he's blocking most of the time.

Currently shitting the bed for Ted.

Can't for the life of me figure out why he had 12 targets, catching four of them.

With only one drop, maybe the fact this isn't efficient should be a signal to stop throwing to him as much.

Little is just one of the many disappointments on the offense.

With Gordon back, Little should be option #4 at best in the passing game.

There are bigger problems.

Would love to see more Cooper. Dude gets open and actually catches the ball.

We can only hope he pulls a Plaxico Burress.

I know we're thin at WR right now, but the fact that Little keeps getting run out there just exemplifies the way this franchise has been run since 1999. No accountability whatsoever. Drop all the passes you want, Greg- on this team you'll keep getting your touches.

I predicted he would be out of the league in 3 years. Met with tons of resistance. That was 2 years ago...

To his credit, he played solid last year. It is apparent he is not a #1 receiver. Wonder if he'll improve with Gordon back??? :chuckles:

I predicted he would be out of the league in 3 years. Met with tons of resistance. That was 2 years ago...

To his credit, he played solid last year. It is apparent he is not a #1 receiver. Wonder if he'll improve with Gordon back??? :chuckles:

Congrats.

3825164300_501f94fd72.jpg

Hey, at least he didn't get arrested last night!

I mean, he almost did, but not quite!

While Heckert was well liked and viewed as a good talent evaluator, some of his picks are looking pretty poor. Little is certainly one of them.

While Heckert was well liked and viewed as a good talent evaluator, some of his picks are looking pretty poor. Little is certainly one of them.

Hell... Even Mitchell "sure thing" Schwartz has looked like a dumpster fire the first two weeks. Not Oneil Cousins' fault, either. Schwartz can't get in the way of anyone that gets to his right side.

I am/was a Heckert supporter and I'm finding it difficult to support any of his choices.

I know we're thin at WR right now, but the fact that Little keeps getting run out there just exemplifies the way this franchise has been run since 1999. No accountability whatsoever. Drop all the passes you want, Greg- on this team you'll keep getting your touches.

Who exactly should have been lining up in place of Little these past two games?

It's been frustrating to watch, and he was as responsible for the loss as anyone, but these are the realities of the roster.
Let's see how things go these next couple games when Little is moved to his actual position.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."