• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Larry O'Brien Trophy Safari: The Final Frontier

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soda

Listen To The Kids!
Reaction score
Ever since LeBron's first go-around and the chase for Amare, this board has adopted the Safari into the fabric of Cavs talk. We've had countless Safaris and the counterpart, Tanks, to guide us where we find ourselves today..

With that said, a successful KLove Safari has brought us to this point.. On October 30th, the Cavs will be embarking on the Safari of a lifetime. The quest to capture the illusive Larry O'Brien trophy. Take it in..

2008_NBA_Playoffs_Symposium_in_Taiwan_the_Champion_Trophy.jpg

That's right. We're going after it, finally. Your primetime nights will again be filled with meaningful games and your Cavaliers will be the target of all teams across the NBA. I hope you're ready for the bumpy ride that is the season; I can't stop thinking about it.

With that said... All aboard!

SoCSafariTour.jpg

Last edited:
Ever since LeBron's first go-around and the chase for Amare, this board has adopted the Safari into the fabric of Cavs talk. We've had countless Safaris and the counterpart, Tanks, to guide where we are today..

With that said, a successful KLove Safari has brought us to this point.. On October 30th, the Cavs will be embarking on the Safari of a lifetime. The quest to capture the illusive Larry O'Brien trophy. Take it in..

2008_NBA_Playoffs_Symposium_in_Taiwan_the_Champion_Trophy.jpg

That's right. We're going after it, finally. Your primetime nights will again be filled with meaningful games and your Cavaliers will be the target of all teams across the NBA. I hope you're ready for the bumpy ride that is the season; I can't stop thinking about it.

With that said... All aboard!

SoCSafariTour.jpg
I like it...and the way the safaris have been working for us, I can't think of a better success to make it forth in a row.

If you told me three months ago we would have our own big three, I would've told you were crazy....

am I the only who feels this is like the Celtics off-season in 2007?

Anyways, I'm ready for it! Leggo.

Listen to the two champs MM & LBJ, and follow their lead and we got THIS

I like this idea. This would indeed be the last Safari.

Not the last free agent/trade watch, though. We can always come up with rhyming names like we did with Safari (Amar'e). I just feel Safari must not be retired. Does it get any bigger than the two we just won? Well... winning the whole... fucking... thing, I guess.

I like this idea. This would indeed be the last Safari.

Not the last free agent/trade watch, though. We can always come up with rhyming names like we did with Safari (Amar'e). I just feel Safari must not be retired. Does it get any bigger than the two we just won? Well... winning the whole... fucking... thing, I guess.

O'Brien..rhymes with Lion..Lions live in Africa..people go on vacations to Africa..some of them go on Safaris...

The Larry O'Brien Safari!

south-park-s07e04c09-chaos-theory-16x9.jpg

I hope this means a very sad R.I.P to our stick figure game threads.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."