• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Philadelphia Dumpster fire

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

blommen

Pissing Excellence
Reaction score
So... Just how many games are they going to lose in row to start the season? So far it has been absolute shit-fest and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. I can't remember the last team that looked this bad out of the gate aside from the 09-10 nets. Are they going to break their record of 0-18 out of the gate?

So... Just how many games are they going to lose in row to start the season? So far it has been absolute shit-fest and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. I can't remember the last team that looked this bad out of the gate aside from the 09-10 nets. Are they going to break their record of 0-18 out of the gate?

We might see the first 0-82 team. They'll still get 4th pick in the draft.

I mean there's tanking and then there is this..

"Our fans are behind our 3-4 year plan and we got screwed in last years Draft lottery so suck on this NBA"

-Philly GM

Despite their terrible roster right now, I think they will be one of the more interesting teams to follow in the coming years...

If Embiid pans out they'll have an absolutely terrifying defensive front court in him and Noel, plus they have a ton of opportunities to improve their roster going forward. right now though? man, they are bad.

Would anyone be surprised if they started the season losing more than 20 games? Didn't they tie our teams record for losses in a row last year?

I think they did, so a vastly superior roster lost 26 (?) In a row, this team might lose 30, 40 in a row. I'm nit even sure this team could beat a college team in a 7 game series. Closest thing to a highschool team you can get imo.

I hope they get the 4th pick.

I'm a little surprised it has been so bad. I went to a Rockets game and they looked good! Moving the ball and getting goo shots. Wroten looked deadly and it came down to a last second layup that Harden drilled

Philly down 33 to 57 against San Antonio in the second quarter. What a joke.

Well, they play Minnesota, Detroit, Charlotte, Boston, and Orlando in their next ten games, so it's at least possible they'll break the streak. Detroit was the embarrassment of a team that let them break their streak last year, and they might be even worse this year.

for as big of a disappointment as we were last year I did find solace in the fact Detroit was just as big of a disappointment last year, and especially this year when everybody talked about how Stan van Ron Jeremy was going to turn Drummond into D12 2.0. remember this fellas, no matter how bad it might get this season, at least we're not Detroit. Or Philly. or fucking L.A.

for as big of a disappointment as we were last year I did find solace in the fact Detroit was just as big of a disappointment last year, and especially this year when everybody talked about how Stan van Ron Jeremy was going to turn Drummond into D12 2.0. remember this fellas, no matter how bad it might get this season, at least we're not Detroit. Or Philly. or fucking L.A.

4_29_09.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."