• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Timberwolves fan thread.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snarly

Count Duckula.
Reaction score
I feel for this team so I am starting this to cheer this team and fans up so on. No this was not because of Love and his thing doing. This is rooting for a team other than the Cavs and wish well on another NBA team or franchise. So heck I am a fan so any bandwagon or real fans lets just get it out of the way. A Towns and Wiggins core... Yes please.

I want to try to follow everything Wolves here and in the middle of the Love debacle I feel it is the right time to do this. Maybe one day we can meet in the finals. Yeah, this should have been in the "Around the NBA" thread.

Last edited:
Well I feel like the Love-Wiggins team has bonded the teams and although I'm not rooting for them, I do watch the Wolves if the Cavs aren't on to check on "Cavs West" that used to feature Mo, Bennett, and Wiggins.

They're even my secondary 2K team for that purpose since the Cavs are OP and I need to show people that I'm still better than them.

I'm one of those dudes that wish them well, but I'd like Love to make them miss him more next season.

Well I feel like the Love-Wiggins team has bonded the teams and although I'm not rooting for them, I do watch the Wolves if the Cavs aren't on to check on "Cavs West" that used to feature Mo, Bennett, and Wiggins.

They're even my secondary 2K team for that purpose since the Cavs are OP and I need to show people that I'm still better than them.

I'm one of those dudes that wish them well, but I'd like Love to make them miss him more next season.

Well If this team takes Towns it is going to be a fun team to watch. LaVine/Rubio, Wiggins, with Towns. They wiil be fun to watch if that is the core they end up with.

I hope this get locked. You can go to a Timberwolves forum and bandwagon over there.

You DO know there is an "Around the NBA" forum here, right? What an odd thread.

I feel for this team so I am starting this to cheer this team and fans up so on. No this was not because of Love and his thing doing. This is rooting for a team other than the Cavs and wish well on another NBA team or franchise. So heck I am a fan so any bandwagon or real fans lets just get it out of the way. A Towns and Wiggins core... Yes please.

I want to try to follow everything Wolves here and in the middle of the Love debacle I feel it is the right time to do this. Maybe one day we can meet in the finals. Yeah, this should have been in the "Around the NBA" thread.

Based on the time of this post and how bizarre it is I'm just going to assume you were hammered.

I hope their franchise moves to Seattle.

But I wish Wiggins was rockin 21 for the Wine and Gold

They will always have Kirby Puckett.

Fuck the Wolves and over-rated wiggins.
Just sayin, Go Cavs!!!

Remember the time (2005?) the timberpuppies drafted 3 pgs in the draft? 2 above steph curry and then they traded ty lawson? Good times

Edit: Wikipedia tells me 2009.... I don't know why I was that off.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Got to admit they are an intriguing team- about to have 3 no.1 overall picks. Granted, one if them is worthless and about to be permabenched by Anthony-Towns, but 3 is 3. Towns, Pep, Wiggs, LaVine and Rubio. Intriguing.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."