1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

This team has disgraced CLEVELAND tonight

Discussion in 'Cavs Talk' started by The Common Man, Dec 2, 2010.

1. The Common Man

The Common Man NBA Starter

And I don't mean by their shitty play.

Laughing it up with LeBron while he talks shit during Heat free throws? Are you serious? SOMEONE, 1-14 on this roster should have the balls to stand up to him for the team and the city. They should know what this game means to us and how much we don't want to see them give LeBron dap and yuck it up with him.

The only person who ignored LeBron and didn't fall into his ploy to buddy up to us was Mo. I wouldn't mind to see 1-15 on this roster traded, and yes that includes JJ "Stromile Swift" Hickson.

What a joke. I just can't believe what I'm seeing. The fans show up bigger and louder than any crowd in sports history, and Boobie Gibson laughs it up as LeBron talks shit to our bench. Tonight may have ruined sports for me.

• Like Like x 34
  2. PIP

PIP Orange and Blue Staff Member

Yea, but at least the fans look classy.....

So important to the national image of this great city...

• Like Like x 5
  3. redscoon

redscoon NBA Starter

If I'm Dan Gilbert, I'm dropping a bomb on this roster right after the clock strikes triple zero. Getting raped on national TV is embarrassing enough, but huddled up on the bench waiting in line to slurp Lebron when he walks by is just too much.

This is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Nobody should be safe after this bullshit.

• Like Like x 20
  4. Chardon

Chardon Hall of Farmer

At least we have
    [​IMG]

Im not sure whats weaker, the cavs players, or the fans.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Montana

Montana Situational Stopper

I am so disappointed, I actually feel sick. James is all relaxed and right at home out there. He has all his buddies back, acting like nothing ever happened. None of them (with the exception of Mo) seem to care that James told them all they weren't good enough for him. LeBron always played well in this building, and tonight is no exception. Why should it be, all his old teammates are acting like it is old times. This team knew how important this game was to the fans, and they are just joking around like it is 2009. It is completely disgusting and will make it hard to get behind this team for the rest of the season. I am in shock.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Spectre

Spectre Playin' for keeps...

I dunno... their shitty play is damn disgraceful too. Pretty sure the Charmin teddy bears wouldn't be any softer on the defensive end.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Splitz

Splitz RIM PROTECTOR Staff Member

Hard to support Boobie anymore. Lebron must still be buying him clothes.

• Like Like x 18
  8. abraxas

abraxas 6th Man

Pretty appalling. Lebron certainly has the touch...the last game that felt like this was Boston games 5 & 6...

Forget about the Heat, this is a turning point game for us. It's becoming clearer that this team just doesn't have the talent some of us (myself at the top of the list) thought they had. Question is, which are the pieces they keep: Andy, JJ, Boobie??? And when do the deals start falling?

I guess I've finally succumbed to complete rebuilding mode, I now see the light.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Rondo

Rondo Sixth Man

fans are crying

10. Real Deal

Real Deal NBA Starter

Fuck this current Cavs team. They are no longer Cleveland to me because they let me and you guys down big time.

And im not even going to get into the whole bench and LeBron chatting bullshit. They are dead to me.

Start the rebuild come trading deadline!

11. Kent State U

Kent State U Gold Star Member

I now see why Lebron left this team. They are disgraceful and I truly question their manhood.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ssopata

ssopata Sixth Man

Hopefully Gilbert leaves a comic sans memo in the locker of each and every player after tonight

he should be as pissed at them for this effort as he was when James bailed

13. Rainman

Rainman SuperStar

Fuck Lebron, Fuck Miami, Fuck the Cavs. I'm done with this garbage fucking basketball. Get some players with some heart, a little fire and hate. Fuck this game and I hope Lebron rots in Hell.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ZooCrewDude

ZooCrewDude In the Rotation

A friend (non-Clevelander) sent me a text reminding me that Lebron James doesn't define Cleveland, and letting me know I should keep my head up.

I disregarded the futile attempt to cheer me up. Of course Lebron James doesn't define our city, I know this. But our sports and its fans DO define this city. And in perhaps the only game that matters of an entire 82 game season of one of our major franchises, we were humiliated on the largest scale. Its sad on a number of rooted levels. Its so sad that I'm sitting here feeling physically ill.

Save the text next time, friend. On this night I won't be consoled.

15. Amherstcavsfan

Amherstcavsfan Duh

But where are the people who want to go try and go to the playoffs so we can get demolished by the Heat!?

I hope this pisses Gilbert enough to tear it down and rebuild.

Boobie can go fornicate himself.

• Like Like x 5
  16. CaptainHUSTLE

CaptainHUSTLE Rookie

I say trade EVERYONE except Mo . I know I'm new to this site , but I'm not new to the Cavs . This has made me feel even worse than the decision . Not only did LeBron spit in our face but now our whole team has also . I guess LeBron knew something about are team that we didn't .

• Like Like x 1
  17. CaptainHUSTLE

CaptainHUSTLE Rookie

Exactly

18. Orange Julius

Orange Julius Wham with the right hand!

Couldn't agree more with this thread. This was absolutely disgusting. Now we know why Z left and that anyone else, given the choice would side with LeBron over the Cavs and Cleveland. The only two ex-Cavs who weren't James knobbers are both playing for Boston.

Every single player on this team has to go. They are not men. They don't get it and they don't care. I dunno....maybe the world has changed. Obviously for the worst. What is wrong with young people today? Have pride and heart and loyalty and respect. You should want to win and compete and be the man.

Tonight LeBron told the cavs to squeal and they did. Pathetic. Worst game I have ever seen in my life.

19. Rainman

Rainman SuperStar

Who gives a Fuck!!

20. KilgoreTrout

KilgoreTrout Sixth Man

Blow this team up. The hugs for LeBron, the lack of hard fouls. The NBA is a fucking fraternity, and the fans should vote with their feet.

• Like Like x 7