• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Three-time NBA MVP Moses Malone dies at age 60

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lee

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
All time great Moses Malone died, sad. Really one of the greats, might be the most underrated payer of all time.

With the recent loss of Daryll Dawkins, heaven will now have an all time great rebounding team.

RIP Moses, your spot as the Chairmen of the Board will remain forever.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13645531/three-nba-mvp-moses-malone-dies-age-60

PS, can a mod edit the typo in the title, thank you.

604 years? I'd say he lived a long life, saw and experienced a lot of things.

Seriously though, couldn't believe this news when I heard it. First it was Chocolate Thunder at 58, now the Chairman at 60. These guys are going way too soon.

604 years? I'd say he lived a long life, saw and experienced a lot of things.

Seriously though, couldn't believe this news when I heard it. First it was Chocolate Thunder at 58, now the Chairman at 60. These guys are going way too soon.

Interesting, don't you think?

Interesting, don't you think?

I saw someone on one of the public boards float the possibility of PEDs having something to do with it. Seems kind of ridiculous to me, but I don't suppose you can rule it out.

Dawkins had a massive heart attack. Malone died in his sleep.

The sad thing is that these guys are/were athletes, and undetected heart problems aren't an unusual occurrence.

I saw someone on one of the public boards float the possibility of PEDs having something to do with it. Seems kind of ridiculous to me, but I don't suppose you can rule it out.

Dawkins had a massive heart attack. Malone died in his sleep.

The sad thing is that these guys are/were athletes, and undetected heart problems aren't an unusual occurrence.

I wonder how prevalent cocaine use was for athletes back in the 70's and 80's.

I wonder how prevalent cocaine use was for athletes back in the 70's and 80's.

Be better off asking which athlete didn't use cocaine in the 70's/80's.

List would be a lot shorter.

We should try to finish his famous 4 4 4 prediction to honor his memory. Really sad to see him go

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Tall peoples hearts have to work harder. It's not so different from being obese. More body mass means more blood to pump

Reactions: Lee
Seems like former NBA players and pro wrestlers have the same life expectancy lately. Is it the diet? Odd sized frames? Rigors of living in hotels?

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."