• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

TIME FOR NEW JERSEY DESIGNS. New era = New look... (post #847)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I-77 NORTH

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
To mark a start of a new era...

...the golden piss yellow needs to go. The new/old wine color that's been around since Lebron arrives needs to go.

I think it's time to bring back the orange and blue scheme again.

Let's completely throw everything out that's been going on in the last 4 years, by embarking a new look, with a fresh new design.

obligatory "those mock ups that someone did a while ago of our current uniforms are sweet"

obligatory "those mock ups that someone did a while ago of our current uniforms are sweet"

It's that time of the year again? The time where we get bored and sick of the team people need other topics to talk about so someone goes and finds the guy with the OU mascot avatar?

It's that time of the year again?

Unfortunately, yes.

This current jersey design/scheme just screams TANK TANK TANK, followed by LAST PLACE LAST PLACE LAST PLACE.

If new jerseys were to come, is say they would go to an updated version of the Lebron era uni's. How fitting before Lebron's free agency.

I feel like this exact thread happens two or three times a year.

That said, I wouldn't complain about a different design. Also don't hate the ones now, but I did hate the ones we wore when Lebron was here.

I hate the ones they wear now.
The ones with U know who was here were nice, even some of the retro's they did.

images

No Knicks colors, Wine & Gold baby

Hated the current atrocities from the start. Can't wait for a redesign, but keeping the current colors.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."